Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

48 minutes ago, cenching said:

cans?!?!?

First off, as a Chinese. I have NO idea what you meant by cans... @Dhakra. We use teapots.

i have NO idea where you got it from. (I’m too tired to do back read, so if you explained it just repeat.) Everything we use is made out of ceramic. You know. Earth (tea leaves) meets earth (ceramic) . We even wash our cups with tea before actually drinking it. :) 

I like tea like tei guan ying. Pu Er those traditional teas. 

Had been staring at the computer for too long, energy drained...

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@triplem, Rebel

Spoiler

Not sure if I should give you many spoilers of the drama since it may lessen the emotional impact.

KJS is crazy good as the king. He is complicated and sensitive, and that actually turns out to be his flaw in my opinion that turns him from a king who wants to do well to what he becomes. To be honest, he had my sympathy all the way to the end, though I thought it was an appropriate ending in a lot of ways. But, now we're getting ahead of the story.

If I hadn't stopped at episode 4 the first time and kept watching eps 5 and 6, I probably would have become hooked with Ah Mo Gae becoming the Elder of the band of ruffians.

I understand Hong Gil Dong becoming the risk adverse person that he is and just wanting a peaceful life without run ins with the law, but as you say, it's because he grew up seeing what he did as a child. He doesn't fully see that his father was only able to get their family out of slavery by becoming the Elder, and that he now has a loyalty to his new gang who also happen to be fairly good hearted despite the fact that they are thieves.

And, they do not live in a world whether the world lets them be if they let the world be. :) It's all a part of bringing GD to the awareness that he has to have in order to become legendary. :D 

The one thing that this drama does, though, is create the Legendary Baby myth of children who are impossibly strong and so rare that they are considered myths. Obviously, GD is one of those children with his superhuman strength, but it's something to keep in mind because it will be relevant again later. :)

+2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

+2

@mouse007Mhm, yeah, but not in a cocky, mean way. She should know how to dish out, if I do some of my word acrobatics with friendly banter. A beautiful, caring, trustful, nice and loyal girl with a sometimes sharp, but not cocky tongue.

@cenchingOh yeah, I meant teapot....I somehow thought the correct word was tea can. Oopsie. Sigh....well, I just made a mistake. Sorry. :( 

@sushiliciousI don't want to explain it to you, just......it was never about ceramic, tin or something else. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Dhakra

Btw, Son..Us Chinese don’t have the so called Tea Ceremony unlike The Japanese. Ceremony is something that guarded by certain protocols. For us, it’s only tea drinking session...:sweat_smile: While Japanese Tea Ceremony has a step by step guidelines on how to do the Tea Ceremony that strictly adhered to the ancient rules....

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

@Dhakra @cenching low key people would drink tea while play chess...*cough* maybe just looking at some girls or something

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

+2

@cenchingI'm just learning our traditions mom. :D So basically that video is all fake by calling it "ceremony"? 

But funnily, even we in Germany have a tea ceremony. And this stuff is followed by rules, which tea to use, which cup, what to do and not to do. Especially in north Germany they are very strict about it. 

Spoiler

@sushiliciousIs that headed in my direction? :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

I want to sit on his lap too like this little girl :bawling:

tumblr_pmo7rwGYCA1vso0bbo1_1280.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

if you want to quote multiple posts and post them together, just click on the + sign beside quote and it will collect them at the bottom right of your screen as you quote more posts. Then when you are ready to post all of them, you can just click on the quotes you’ve collected at the bottom right. 

If you post within a few seconds it will combine them into one but if you post after an hour, it won’t. Currently there is no way to combine your posts manually

Thank you.

• Like 2