Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

41 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

When I'm home, Johnny normally sleeps in my bed during the day under the blanket, but if I leave the room for just two minutes, he wakes up and follows me to see where I am, bump his head into my hand and sees if he can get some foot out of it. 

Then I go back to my desk and he goes back to sleep.

E-v-e-r-y-t-i-m-e. He can't sleep straight for a very long, so I hesistate to stand up and leave my place, so he can sleep in peace. Sigh..... :( 

When I'm not home, he sleeps like a puppy. So either I have to be not at home......or stay near him all the time. 

Would it be too much if i say as you exit the room just close the door and let him sleep? Kinda stimulating the ‘I’m going out’ sequence. 

+2

• Like 4

Anyone watched the boy next door?:ph34r: that Korean mini series...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Would it be too much if i say as you exit the room just close the door and let him sleep? Kinda stimulating the ‘I’m going out’ sequence. 

He would just wait in front of the door. I also can't do it, because his toilet is in the bathroom. It's not like I leave for long, most of the time just to go to the toilet, so I need to open the door again when I return. 

• Like 3

@Dhakra alright, create a bed that you can carry around with, just simply put him on it and do your things. Hahaha

Anyways, when it comes to comedy I really love these types

Spoiler

AFF7-F0-B1-6040-41-C0-8-DAC-B895970-FDBE

Spoiler

6-B5777-F3-9-D70-4702-BA4-A-70-B31-FFF1-

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@sushiliciousSo....you pretty much say I should misuse a baby buggy as cat transportation device? :D Well...okay.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@sushiliciousSo....you pretty much say I should misuse a baby buggy as cat transportation device? :D Well...okay.

I mean, it kinda will work! 

You can try it!

I’ve asked you about Army cause... go search for Singapore and add a Pang. See what you get. @Dhakra

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@sushilicious Probably, yeah, but no way! :D 

I answered your question baby sis. 

Well that actor Pang dying is a very unfortunate accident. :( 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@sushilicious Probably, yeah, but no way! :D 

I answered your question baby sis. 

Well that actor Pang dying is a very unfortunate accident. :( 

Yup I know you answered. Sigh....it’s The I think 4-5th death of a army’s men dying within the span of 16 months. Excluding Pang, some suicide while some heat stroke...it’s sad.

Land one accident while in the course of his training :( 

+2

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

@Dhakra I find this sad...Pang posted before he went to his reservice like “等我回來“ Which directly translates it to “Wait for me to come back.”....but he never did....he couldn’t come back..that was his last words to fans..

it was said that, once he returns he will star in a drama as lead...he can’t anymore...he was 28 years old....

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

+2

@sushiliciousI don't know what to say baby sis. I'm really bad dealing with death. I didn't even know what to say when my grandpa, dad, uncle and godfather died. 

Sure it's sad, but.....well....bad things happen :( 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

@Dhakra it’s okay. Now an angry comment...After his death. Freaking reporters going to pang’s girlfriend & her sister’s doors asking for answers and was rudely treating the two. Forcing someone to spill the tea just for their jobs..how could reporters do that?! 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Confused 1

+2

@sushiliciousMoney. Being the first to have a new story. Greed. There are a lot of reasons unfortunately. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

random question -- do you have ladies only gym in your country? randomly wondering if that is something that just happens here...

• Like 5

@LmanglaYes, we have. Quite a couple of ladies only gyms to be honest. And in addition pretty much all gyms here also have a seperated area where only girls are allowed behind a closed door with visual protection.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1