Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

even park shin hye’s fan art understand her mouth hahahahah

park_shin_hye_by_artfreaksue_d85l7c2-pre

I will choose one of her pict to be my profile pict. With open mouth of course :relieved:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

@lynne22 I have a strange feeling whenever I watch Park shin Hye with this facial expression

Memories_of_the_Alhambra-Park_Shin-Hye.j

she is okay for me. But her mouth always open like that with that facial expression. I want to tell her mingkem shin hye mingkem.. wkwkwkwk and facial expression always flat like that whether she acts happy or sad or in love its just too flat. Pokokx kurang nendang lah. Hahahahah

Sorry to quote pict mods :v I think that's a really good expression, kinda soooo tired but anywayyyyy she is beautiful even not mingkem!!:lol:

Eat ramyeon with meee @sushilicious ^_^

• LOL 4

@Sejabin you reminded me of something. My Chan always pucker his lips. Haha

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@bairama Come let’s go! *slurp slurp* This is the Before bedtime meal. Gonna go to bed! Nights guys! Stay strong team add!

Ramyun_cooking_image.png

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

+2

hope I can sleep well tonight :tears:

• Like 3

+2

@bedifferentSo during mid-training, after some exercises to train arms & legs I can do a plank for about 53 seconds. I guess if I would do it at the beginning, I would be able to hold it for over a minute. But usually I do 3 sets of 30seconds. Maybe I'm going up to 45 seconds to push it further. 

@sushiliciousPff, never. I would probably do pirates. Arrrrrr!

Well, it really is like this. In every WA group I was, at one time I landed in a seperate group to badmouth about people on the maingroup. :ph34r:

49 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Somehow @Dhakra called me Sushirel 

UNDER THE SEAAAAA,

UNDER THE SEAAAAA,

MY LIL BABY SIS SUSHIREL IT'S BETTER

DOWN WHERE IT'S WETTER

TAKE IT FROM MEEEEE

Is it my fault that you live there?

@SejabinAs long as she closes it when I get in for the kiss......uuuuuuuhh..........*raising hand for high five* anyone?

Okay, what was the question? I like it, she has a beautiful mouth, sexy lips and shiny white teeth. Better half open than sealed and closed. I think she's a pretty girl. I wouldn't think too much about it. Maybe it's just a habit. When I focus on something my mouth is sometimes open aswell, so maybe she does the same. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Tonight I wanna gather prayers.. Till today my brother almost fainted every day. For some hours I think it's just too hard for him these days. On first week of January he can fainted about 3-5 times a day, today about once.. May God give him mercy force to be stronger:star:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1