Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Take a break for a while... 

And while I was searching on my videos.. I found this channel. And they posted lots of oppa activities. Wow. :relieved: :kiss_wink:

Look at those dimples and stares.  Oppa ya.. why are you so handsome? My hearts goes dugeun dugeun.... kekekke

MoA shooting

Spoiler

I subscribed the channel. LOL

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I don’t know why but The Three MuskeBins of Korea don’t interest me at all (feeling the heat of some glares...:sweatingbullets:)  I don’t feel their charms (slowly realizing that my Voodoo dolls are in the making...:sweatingbullets:) KWBin looks bit weird, yeah!! Great abs but still...:huh: (feeling the first needle on the doll), WBin is slightly better...:wacko: (second sharp object injected), HBin nothing special except the dimples... :o(big knife stabbed)...:bawling:

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I don’t know why but The Three MuskeBins of Korea don’t interest me at all (feeling the heat of some glares...:sweatingbullets:)  I don’t feel their charms (slowly realizing that my Voodoo dolls are in the making...:sweatingbullets:) KWBin looks bit weird, yeah!! Great abs but still...:huh: (feeling the first needle on the doll), WBin is slightly better...:wacko: (second sharp object injected), HBin nothing special except the dimples... :o(big knife stabbed)...:bawling:

+2

Yaaa... how dare you to voodoo HB oppa!! Andwaeee!! I hate knife-stabbing the most!! It traumatized me. It feels like there's a bug haunted me with a glitch. :scream:

And last time I heard about KWB is an article reported he was sick. I hope he gets well. 

And WB, not Warner Bros,  it's Won Bin. I only ever known him once long long ago from an old drama of him with SHK, forgot which drama was that. And lots of his cool cfs. But recently I found that he is married to LNY. :open_mouth:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

+2

@bedifferentI have to say, I love Lee Yi-Kyungs role. He is such a damn good cop, when he beat up that trash father and the lil girl hugged him, it was such a strong scene. One of the best cops I haver ever seen. Role-wise, he is equal to Signal & Tunnel. I have high hopes. Great cast so far, I like his shining knight abilities. 

• Like 3