Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@bedifferent, I am so crazy. I'm supposed to be working on a financial review for a meeting on Monday, so I watch both The Rampant and The Negotiation in the background. My love for HB...  Comments about the movies in the spoiler since I talk about endings. Don't read if you haven't watched the movies and don't want to know how they end.

Spoiler

Of the two movies, I liked The Negotiation better, I think, mostly because HB was constantly on screen. But, but, but...he dies! *cries*  And, how can he look so darn sexy as he's playing the 'bad" guy, even though it turns out that he's a bad guy who is after even worse guys.

With The Rampant, I appreciated that he lived and realized his duty to his people. Otherwise, the plotting was thin, and it was a waste of HB's talents really, though I always appreciate him in action scenes. Gosh, when did he become such a lethal fighter? Also, the zombie scenes were slightly reminiscent of World Was Z except on a much lower budget. :) 

After MoA, I'm wondering if I'm going to be so starved for more HB after this binge that I might actually think about finishing watching Jekyll&Me. Natch. I can't get that desperate, could I? :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Good golly... @stroppyse list is long....but then again you can multitask while watching since you don't have to read subs like us :D

LOL. True. I'm usually multi-tasking as I watch. It's probably why I watch so few other Asian dramas. I actually have to carve out time to watch since I need the subtitles. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

Do you think this will come to pass? I'd be interested to see it ...ahahahaha

+2

Oh God I hope so!!! But money is capable of getting anything done!! Beyonce performed at an Indian industrialist's wedding recently!!! So anything is possible. Also the mass appeal of someone like Suzy is very low in India I feel. :lol:

+2

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

LOL. True. I'm usually multi-tasking as I watch. It's probably why I watch so few other Asian dramas. I actually have to carve out time to watch since I need the subtitles. :D

Still hats off to you...cause you still  translate on so many threads and write many meaningful posts which I enjoy reading...

@bairama Here's always a safe place for you to vent. We are with you and @abnoch. Send him our well wishes and tell him we are rooting for him.

4 minutes ago, staygold said:

Oh God I hope so!!! But money is capable of getting anything done!! Beyonce performed at an Indian industrialist's wedding recently!!! So anything is possible. Also the mass appeal of someone like Suzy is very low in India I feel. :lol:

+2

Curious what is the k drama following like in India? would they know who is Suzy? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@triplem Huge fan following for kpop and asian dramas in India! There is even a kdrama fan club in my city!! But it is mostly a girl thing! The most guys seem disinterested. 

Edit: the film here copy korean films and kpop songs shamelessly so I am very sure ppl know the korean entertainment scene too.

@stroppyse I m planning to watch the world within next for HB!

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@LSGLMH_88 will fangirl and swoon about oppas and Geges until my last breath. LOLOL. 

Look at that arrow going straight into my heart...

tumblr_pef8elYBLr1qj6wub_540.gif

I think, there is considerable amount of fanfollowing for Kpop and kdramas here in India I guess. But not large enough to hold kpop concerts and such?!? Even if they hold concerts in India, they never come down to South, sigh. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, staygold said:

@stroppyse I m planning to watch the world within next for HB!

Hmm, actually, I haven't watched many of his pre-military dramas. In fact, I wasn't that big of a fan of his until I watched Confidential Assignment. I really, really like HB, the action star. :)  However, maybe it's time to check out his back catalogue, if I'm even contemplating sitting through a CGI gorilla again. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse Tell me you have watched Secret garden!!!! Although it's cheesy as hell, it's one of my first kdramas, and I still love it dearly. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@LSGLMH_88 Zinda (Oldboy), Ek Villain (I saw the devil), Rocky Handsome (the man from nowhere), Ugly aur pagli (My sassy girl), Jazbaa (Seven days)... and few more! :P

That song from Race... Pehli nazar me ... Atif Aslam wala... that is Sarangheoyo song... Raees ka Zaalima is Big bang's Eyes, Nose lips song.. So many songs have been copied!!! Its not even amusing now.

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@stroppyse Tell me you have watched Secret garden!!!! Although it's cheesy as hell, it's one of my first kdramas, and I still love it dearly. 

I have watched it, and I liked the way it started, but kept wondering why Gil Ra Im who started out as such a tough cookie started becoming so wishy-washy and needing to be saved and all that.

I laughed hysterically at the scenes where they switch bodies, though. Both actors were good, but it's really when I realized what good comedic timing HB has. :)

SeGa and Kim Sam Soon are the only 2 pre-military dramas of HB's that I have watched thus far.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

why Gil Ra Im who started out as such a tough cookie started becoming so wishy-washy and needing to be saved and all that.

Guess the writer!!! Bingo! Kim Eun Suk! :P

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4