Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

@dotonly oh about that question after thinking through,i think their parents will get charged. If the child died.

 

+2

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@dotonly oh about that question after thinking through,i think their parents will get charged. If the child died.

 

+2

 

U mean the suicide?

 

120

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dotonly said:

 

U mean the suicide?

 

120

Yes. So is like whatever happens to the child,the parents will get charged.

 

I think they used to have this but those that survived they will go to prison. But now they change the law, to get them help. Which is a good thing.

 

+2

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suicide is illegal in my country too. It is wrong to take your own life. I like that law. 

 

8 hours ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

Actually the Weibo link is meant to be the short video showing the sweet bae....:sweat_smile:

 

+2

I know. I saw the video. It's him showing his palm repeatedly, and when the description is about his palm lines, so I thought you wanted to talk about it. Hahaha. 

 

@staygold Fighting!!! You can do it. I thought the premise is interesting with him being the flower company CEO and all. Hahaha. The dreams are over the top initially, but they do reflect his state of mind and his fear. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWBT_-nDh10xnf6O2TJkq

 

-2

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay so I know I have been MIA for couple of no a lot of days.... I just wanna say I missed ALL OF YOU... and I am back.. Things are getting settled a lot at my place...father is doing a lot well... he has prostate cancer...misdiagnosed for bladder cancer...

 

@kokodus @stroppyse @triplem @staygold @dotonly @USAFarmgirl @angelangie @Lmangla

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

okay so I know I have been MIA for couple of no a lot of days.... I just wanna say I missed ALL OF YOU... and I am back.. Things are getting settled a lot at my place...father is doing a lot well... he has prostate cancer...misdiagnosed for bladder cancer...

 

@kokodus @stroppyse @triplem @staygold @dotonly @USAFarmgirl @angelangie @Lmangla

Hello dear . Good to have you back . Sorry to hear about your dad. Is he getting the right treatment now ? How have you been holding up ?

 

+2

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

120

 

@triplem God , I missed you soo much./.. I am holding up absolutely fine.... Doctors were very very surprised with his progress.. he is fine now.. doing everything...can eat sleep work.. it has not gone completely...but he is ok so I am relaxed.. how are you??? also what are you watching these days.... 2019 is going to be really interesting... all the who's who are coming back.. Lol..

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

okay so I know I have been MIA for couple of no a lot of days.... I just wanna say I missed ALL OF YOU... and I am back.. Things are getting settled a lot at my place...father is doing a lot well... he has prostate cancer...misdiagnosed for bladder cancer...

 

@kokodus @stroppyse @triplem @staygold @dotonly @USAFarmgirl @angelangie @Lmangla

 

-2

 

glad to hear that your dad is doing well...

 

fighting girl :) 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie yup... totally...

 

118

 

@dotonly thanks dear..

 

So everyone out there , suggest me something... FYI , Memories of Alhambra - I am already watching.... ENCOUNTER- oh God , everytime they kiss , I can't stop thinking about Song Joong Ki..!!! I know they are professional and all but still .. also I did not like her Hairstyle... she is an epitome of beauty no doubt but she looks really good with long hair...any idea about LMH's GRAND COMEBACK PROJECT???? is there any discussion or anything...??? can anyone tell???

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie yup... totally...

 

118

 

@dotonly thanks dear..

 

So everyone out there , suggest me something... FYI , Memories of Alhambra - I am already watching.... ENCOUNTER- oh God , everytime they kiss , I can't stop thinking about Song Joong Ki..!!! I know they are professional and all but still .. also I did not like her Hairstyle... she is an epitome of beauty no doubt but she looks really good with long hair...any idea about LMH's GRAND COMEBACK PROJECT???? is there any discussion or anything...??? can anyone tell???

 

no offense....im not a fan of either....so i didnt watch Encounter...

 

i will probably pick up MOA and it will be later i think probably after CNY :) 

 

-2

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LSGLMH_88 Omg you are back!!!!! And what do you say, couple of days?!?! You have been missing for a few months now. Pffft. Glad to hear that your daddy is doing well. Stay strong.

 

I'll take you to the chinaland again, but have you watched Ashes of love?!? If not, go and watch it like right now!!!!!

 

-2

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LSGLMH_88. Let me guess. Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho? Hahaha.

 

Hi! Im a maknae here :)

 

Ah CNY meant Chinese new year 

 

+2

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...