Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@sushiliciousBaby sis on the talkative side today. :D I don't know about item. I like the looks of the female lead. :ph34r: )Sigh....dramas like these always lack of a good second lead, a pain I have to go with the first.)

But I'm not sure about supernatural stuff, but it looks kinda decent, so maybe I will give it a shot. I don't want to have more than one or two dramas at one time. 

....she is on my banned list ....:ph34r:

@Sejabin Bohemian R was so good. Rami Malek got all of Freddie's expressions down to a pat. Since I am old, I can tell you I really love many Queen songs. It is something you have to sing at karaoke. 

@sushilicious I am waiting for JJH teaser. Saw Kim Kang Woo's . Looks promising. 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

@sushiliciousYou should really learn to discover sarcasm, especially while being my sis. You just gave me one word. :D 

@phikylWell, okay. I'm currently on a break from any gym-duty, due to not having a phone right now. I just can't train without having good music. One hour of running is just......running...

@triplemUhhhhh. -_- That's interesting. Is her acting so bad? Now things get interesting, beauty on the outside, but untalented in the inside? 

When I was a young boy, we won our first local city soccer championship to the music of Queens We Are The Champions. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@triplem can’t wait to see Joonie.

Haha. Hopefully it would be nice :) 

Rewind back to a few days, @cenching I reaaalllly like guys wearing suits. But without a tie. They look so charismatic *covers face* I love it so much! 

+2

• Like 4

148 :wub:

@triplem it was good. I just know from the movie that Freddie Mercury was a man with deep thoughts. He only had one love in his life, and he had a very good friend too. That’s Jim Hutton. I was so sad watching that story about Freddie. Yes I like the actor too. Now I know the story behind Love of My life song and Bohemian Rhapsody. But the song that I love the most is Somebody To Love :heart:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie Soompi should include a angry reaction. Haha

Joking. Haha

+2

who are you angry with? :D me? :P 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Just now, angelangie said:

who are you angry with? :D me? :P 

Of cause not.  :)

+2

• Like 3

+2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie Soompi should include a angry reaction. Haha

I'm saying this for months! Being Angry is the natural way of a german. :D 

MinorAlienatedBasilisk-size_restricted.g

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@sushilicious

I am practically drooling over men with nice body in suits BUT it has to be classic dark suit not those Big Bird Yellow, Stabillo Orange or toxic green with gaudy patterns...:skull:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Just now, cenching said:

@sushilicious

I am practically drooling over men with nice body in suits BUT it has to be classic dark suit not those Big Bird Yellow, Stabillo Orange or toxic green with gaudy patterns...:skull:

+2

Yes! White inners and black coat over with black jeans. 好帥!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

+2

i wish I could join this game show.

• Like 2