Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

45 minutes ago, triplem said:

So true ..with ML, easy , just call them oppa . 

Unfortunately @sushilicious FL can make or break a drama for me . No matter how much I like an actor , I will drop a drama once the FL annoys me . I hv a blacklist of actresses that I avoid at all cost :ph34r:

yea I do that a lot with daily/weekend dramas. there are a few dramas that I check out but if the female lead annoys me, then I drop it. @sushilicious ~ the guy in your DP, watched him long time ago in a weekend drama called "dandelions". found his story interesting but I ended up skipping everyone else's parts which were horribly boring after a while...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@kokodus

Do you wear Saree on a daily basis??? Saree looks much better with long long hair. I bought one set from India....Saree is one of my favorite traditional attire aside from Kimono and Cheongsam....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@cenching Then why you call yourself like this? Hahahaha

------------

FL & My Chan taking wedding photos

FL: What are you thinking about?

My Chan: Other woman, what are you looking then?

FL: Inside of you.

My Chan: :blink:

Think this will be my first romance comedy movie

------------

@Lmangla Ah hahahah I like him...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

My hair is too long already and made me feels like one...:skull:

+2

I once was afraid of people combing their hair and cover their faces because it looks like hantu ...Mother tried this on me. I punched her face out of fear.:ph34r:

+2

• LOL 5

Actually my faith in kdramas is wavering a bit right now. MoA and Dae Jang Geum Is Watching r the only dramas I am seeing as of now. My pipeline is looking bleak too except that Jang Ki Young's OCN drama. 

Aint he cute! Imagine this version in the upcoming OCN drama.

Spoiler

+2

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

Do you wear Saree on a daily basis??? Saree looks much better with long long hair. I bought one set from India....Saree is one of my favorite traditional attire aside from Kimono and Cheongsam....

+2

I don't know how to wear a saree. Hahaha. In my whole lifetime, I had only once wore a saree. That is for my high school farewell party. It was kinda compulsory sigh. Even for all the weddings and important ceremonies, I would only wear a lehenga or something. I extremely feel uncomfortable in a saree. Haha. 

It is a misconception that all Indians wear saree on a daily basis. Even my mom doesn't. Haha. Probably it was like that during my grandma's times. Haha. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

Never mind the misconception, for Saree is gorgeous...:wub:

+2

Yes yes it is indeed gorgeous. I actually love all these Hindi serials just for their costumes. All those shiny glittering designer sarees are very nice to look at. Maybe one day, I'll also be able to carry it well. I'm just scared that I won't be able to pull it off and will look like a I'm in a fancy dress competition. Haha. Sigh #existentialcrisis

• Like 1
  • LOL 3