Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2 :wub:

relationship and marriage isn’t always smooth sailing. But it’s our choise with whom we want to ride this life. I guess.. well.. mmm... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

@mouse007 I love how Yoo baek says scrambled eggs!! More to come. The OTP has the cutest chemistry. Kim Ji Suk who plays Yoo Baek studied in boarding school in the UK , and has a teaching licence for Eng and German...so he's pretty proficient.

@triplem ooohh! I didn't know that about KIm Ji Suk.. no wonder he speaks so well. He keeps saying "scrambled eggs" too. :wub:

I'm on ep 3 now and enjoying the Yoo Baek vs. Mal-Do interactions. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :wub:

relationship and marriage isn’t always smooth sailing. But it’s our choise with whom we want to ride this life. I guess.. well.. mmm... 

yes R/s is a give and take......

u take u give.....u give u take.....there will be wave to rock it to make it more interesting.....riding thru the waves means u can withstand the test of love or so some romantics ppl love to say.....to me it is to withstand the test of life.....and whether u are able to go on together.....

it all depend on how 2 individuals make it work.....

@sushilicious ur friend r/s remind me of my uncle r/s where the wife took everything......every single thing and left my uncle a pauper :x

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Take control of our life, don’t let life has a free reign on you,...The choice of which path to go is in our own hand, chose well. A shrewd man hides when he see a danger, the ignorant go straight ahead fetching the danger..,.,

+2

• Like 3

@angelangie was really suprised that he held on for twenty years. But as of what I know now, she isn’t getting all of it. All I would say is good luck to her for cheating on other people’s husbands. And how that particular man she is cheating with, has a really low taste. 

Destroying people’s lives. I hate it.

+2

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

For sure, marriage (and any relationship for that matter) isn't easy and takes effort from both parties. 

Romantic books and movies tell us that all you need is love to make it work and if there is no more love, then there's no point in a marriage. But love has to be fed and nourished and both parties have to be committed to making it grow and thrive. People change too. The point is that once you make that marriage vow, you are going to both try your damn hardest to do whatever it takes to preserve that relationship. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie was really suprised that he held on for twenty years. But as of what I know now, she isn’t getting all of it. All I would say is good luck to her for cheating on other people’s husbands. And how that particular man she is cheating with, has a really low taste. 

Destroying people’s lives. I hate it.

+2

well my ex-auntie didnt really cheated with another....just that she control my uncle too much till no freedom....nothing at all....and he cant talk to another girl....or even nieces.....she will get jealous and scold that particular person my uncle spoke to @@"""

• Confused 2
  • LOL 1

+2

@mouse007 to be honest I don’t believe in romantic love anymore HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :wub: that is why I rarely watch dramas these years ^_* . Sometimes in heart I think it’s too much. But I still love Ashes of love xiixixixixix :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

sometimes if we never really look into every rs is beautiful.....

however when it was taken apart and look into it....there are things we didnt knew about

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, cenching said:

Take control of our life, don’t let life has a free reign on you,...The choice of which path to go is in our own hand, chose well. A shrewd man hides when he see a danger, the ignorant go straight ahead fetching the danger..,.,

One of my favourites proverbs as well.

"The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." 

• Like 3