Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

19 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ah. Haha. :) 

Go to sleep soon~

+2

cant....i'm too full right now....

had a family dinner just now catching up with my brothers and sister before she fly back to Germany on Saturday

• Like 6

240 :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Btw about today, why just why there are people (actually it is still sibling) who being toxic about mental illness and saying simply because the iman (believeness in God) is in low level in front of the ill person omG waaaaAaaaahh I can't. Where the peace you bring with that tbh

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

27 minutes ago, bairama said:

Btw about today, why just why there are people (actually it is still sibling) who being toxic about mental illness and saying simply because the iman (believeness in God) is in low level in front of the ill person omG waaaaAaaaahh I can't. Where the peace you bring with that tbh

Some people are ignorant about what is mental illness. For them anything wrong with someone mentally means crazy/gila....Another level of low exist if ignorance mixed with blindly religious...

Ignore them...

+2

• Like 5

Ikr.. 

@cenching just ignore them is really irritating too. Need a smack to that soul illness if only I can:joy:

-2 (now 320)

• Like 4

322 :blush:

can not sleep overthinking ~,~.. or oversleep this afternoon ?_?.. sighhhh.. 

@bairama same thing happened in the earthquakes tragedy. Someone said that’s because people in Palu have low level of faith. And I was like what the h**k? Are you God? Oh gosh I am so curious how if those people seeing in front of their eyes their family, husband or wife or children die because of the earthquakes and other people tell them the same words? Tsk.. sometimes people do not have empathy to others. I don’t like this kind of people. To be honest I avoid people who talks a lot about other people now in real that is why sometimes I feel online is better  than real wkkwwkkwkw

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

• Like 3

A-simple-act-of-kindness-can-make-a-tremhqdefault.jpg

I know everyone is busy with events, work, family and the weekend that will soon be here. But after getting off today I realized soon Jan 19 the day we lost @CatchMine_ID means it's been almost a year...

I thought about how can we remember her and celebrate her life as well.  What would she want from us, what is it that we few could do. Then it came to me and I am hoping that you will join me in a mission of the heart in doing something she can no longer do.

But she would have willingly done it for any of us and that I know is true.

We all know from what has been shared thankfully through his sister @bairama a part of what Abnoch is going through and whether you know him or not it makes no difference I hope you will join in too.  In going to his profile and leaving a PM  you create of your own flooding his profile with encouraging messages filled with words, Gifs, videos, music and what ever else your heart leads you to do...

I hope you share in this simple act of kindness in giving love & courage in place of someone you once knew.  In celebrating her life by showing we remembered and by encouraging someone she loved dearly too...

My thanks to all of you... :heart: Always...

Edited by USAFarmgirl
correction of course :{
  • Like 6

You know I'm just wondering around random IG post. And found this one IGer that makes pretty good fanmade that I wish some of these would be really happened in 2019. Well, at least one of them is in the making now. So @kokodus I specially tag you for this, since you love long hair beauties that much, here you go... :lol:

Asadal Chronicle Fanmade

Spoiler

Then, one video led me to watch the rest of some their IG posts. LOL

I seriously want this all stars saeguk!!! Wow... this will be so epic! Hahahaha

They made a very great fanmade on this. :thumbsup:

Drama title: Six flying Dragon Season 2

Spoiler

The caption says its synopsis:

It tells about six men and women who fight for the throne and love in protecting Joseon. Besides, they also have to face the wrath of Black Walker, a supernatural beast that comes from the top of the mountain and likes to harm human. 

That is the title and sypnosis of the fanmade I just re-upload. Hopefully, Korean drama and film industry could reunite these big actors in one frame, like Marvel Cinematic Universe, DC Universe, Game of Throne, etc. 

And here is the good question " if it's this way, then who would you ship with whom?" Lols... 

Ah.. one more, I hope this one too would be someday come true... LMH and Yoona are quite great in this fanmade. I would love to watch them for sure!!! 

The caption title is funny:

"I left my workaholic husband" lolololss... 

Spoiler

Oh goshh... this is so fun :lol: looks like I got lots of ideas for next episodes on Follow the train:joy: 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@kokodus are you still watching Encounter? I'm just catching up... on ep 11 right now. The scene where Seo Joon (I think that's her name? Jin Hyeok's boss) is having dinner with her daughter... ugh that just made me cry! I didn't cry in the scene where JH and CSH decided to take a break but I cried in the scene between the mother and daughter. LOL

How are you liking the K version of Fated to Love You?

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I know everyone is busy with events, work, family and the weekend that will soon be here. But after getting off today I realized soon Jan 11 the day we lost @CatchMine_ID means it's been a year...

Actually the day is Friday, 19 Jan' 18. Still a week to go.. But the main point is what you mean anyway, our fairy mother, so thank you so much, Idk what to say anymore:heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1