Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Yes exactly @USAFarmgirl. That is the fluff I'm talking about. 

Now let's count the number of teeth present in DL's mouth. It's a Fun exercise. LOL. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS148gEcwTl7Ogau2CcGEf

• LOL 7

+2

@USAFarmgirlDefinitely not something for you. Keep in mind that's just the second place of scenes I hate the most. The first place is also in Signal and I mentioned it quite a few times here during the past years. It's really THE worst scene I can imagine and just thinking about it makes me wanna cry. The most cruel thing about it is, you don't see it, you just see a partly transparent sliding door and hear screams & violence against a girl. And you know how much that triggers me. 

That scene really made me sick and haunted me til this day.

But still, @cenchingGive it a watch. :D Signal is really good. I even bought the OST. The ending scene of Signal ist one of the most atmospheric and beautiful scenes ever.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh let me put to 2 on top.

Just because I can.....and nobody won't stop me.

giphy.gif

And yes, I'm bored. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)

276 :relieved:

'cause you're my flashlighttttttt

you're my flashlighttttttttt

you're my flashlightttttttt

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4

@Dhakra

The thing that haunting me regarding Voice isn’t the scenes per se but what the epilogue said.... In the drama all the victims were save by the police but in the epilogue it said that all the events were based on the true story where the police failed to save the victims...:tears: 

I love crime/police/investigation drama, I watched a lot of Hollywood production but I don’t know why Voice with the child abused scene strikes me to the core....:sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

@Lmangla of cause I will be active hahaha

@Dhakra omg onions. I love onions.

@cenching Hm. Moo Tae Goo. Hahaha. Love him. But I would totally prefer him to have his hair combed down that’s for sure.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@sushilicious

Moo Tae Gu got beautiful cheekbones and the creepiest and the most gorgeous psychopath on screen....His bath bombs is A positive or sometimes B negative ....:sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

Moo Tae Gu got beautiful cheekbones and the creepiest and the most gorgeous psychopath on screen....His bath bombs is A positive or sometimes B negative ....:sweatingbullets:

+2

You know. They made a lot of fan videos with Moo tae goo and my Chan. They pair up their psychopathic characters. It’s so cool. Haha. 

There are some specific actors in which I want them to act as an antagonist. Jae Wook is one of them. Hahaha. Mark off the list. 

+2

• Like 4

+2

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@Dhakra

The thing that haunting me regarding Voice isn’t the scenes per se but what the epilogue said.... In the drama all the victims were save by the police but in the epilogue it said that all the events were based on the true story where the police failed to save the victims...:tears: 

Really? Wow. Well, that makes the case with the two boys abducting the girl to rape her on a livestream even more cruel. 

• Sad 3
  • Confused 2

6ee437277e3823d8234c974aecd832e8--girl-c   You all are fearless.... 284

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Really? Wow. Well, that makes the case with the two boys abducting the girl to rape her on a livestream even more cruel. 

Funny enough, watching Voice i have no feelings for it. Like i don't feel afraid it's more on the adrenalin rush that Me and Moo Tae Gu have when he was looking at Kwon Joo's walls in Kwon Joo's house. Honestly I am the total opposite of a lot of people. Hahaha

@Lmangla If you are really starting up the game, I would be so happy!

+2

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

+2

@cenching Money Flower Park Se Young is coming to My Chan's drama this april. :) 

• Like 6