Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lmangla Wanna watch something crazy ? Check out Empress Dignity. The writer is known for her OTT makjang dramedy. It’s trashy , seductive , cringey , illogical at times but oh so Good ! I’m thoroughly entertained. So many fun & evil side characters . Plus Choi Jin Hyuk  is the protagonist 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, triplem said:

@Lmangla Wanna watch something crazy ? Check out Empress Dignity. The writer is known for her OTT makjang dramedy. It’s trashy , seductive , cringey , illogical at times but oh so Good ! I’m thoroughly entertained. So many fun & evil side characters . Plus Choi Jin Hyuk  is the protagonist 

+2

you got me! hahahaha.... :lol:... with such a description, have to check it out! LOL....

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Just now, Lmangla said:

you got me! hahahaha.... :lol:... with such a description, have to check it out! LOL....

I know your hot button :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Just now, triplem said:

I know your hot button :joy:

LOL... whereas with some folks, you have to mention kisses.... or good stories.... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

unfortunately i cant get into the stories lols maybe just not yet lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

unfortunately i cant get into the stories lols maybe just not yet lols

You’re watching so many that’s why :D.

@Lmangla It’s usually not my type of drama but I could not stop myself. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

posted this in guess the kiss thread... but I find the reactions so hysterically funny that am posting it here... if you need a good laugh, do watch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

+2

@angelangie Haha, okay. No problem.

@lynne22No, I haven't. I will look into it.

@triplem Mhm, none of them seem really appealing to me, do any of them have neck potential?

But I just discovered that in 5 days, on 4th December, Honeycakes new drama will begin with her in a leading role. That is definitely something I will watch and see how it goes. 

Does somebody watched My Lawyer, Mr. Jo? There will be a second season and the first sounded not too bad either.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3