Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@lynne22 I'm on ep 14 now and I'm increasingly getting anxious because I feel like the conflict is increasing and I'm bracing myself for heartbreak.. gaaah! I won't be able to bear for them to be apart! They're so cute together!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@lynne22 I'm on ep 14 now and I'm increasingly getting anxious because I feel like the conflict is increasing and I'm bracing myself for heartbreak.. gaaah! I won't be able to bear for them to be apart! They're so cute together!

brace yourself my dear....lols @lynne22 had to brace herself then but like we said it was a bittersweet story....one cutting close to reality but then with a given 2nd chance due to their immortality 

• Like 3

On 11/26/2018 at 7:01 PM, lynne22 said:

@angelangie aw... get well soonnnn! :kiss_wink:

Ahhh I just realized there's no thread for When we were young... LoL.. Alas.. I'm still going to promote this drama to  @stargazer187 and @themarchioness guyssss the 80-90s vibe is strong here reminds me a bit of Reply 1988... I'm loving it from the OST already....

Add: @thunderman1 I remember you usually enjoy youth story.. So I'm tagging you in this one too LoL

Thanks for the shoutout! long time no talk. 298

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, angelangie said:

brace yourself my dear....lols @lynne22 had to brace herself then but like we said it was a bittersweet story....one cutting close to reality but then with a given 2nd chance due to their immortality 

Ah this is true, and I applaud that the script writer has the guts to do this. It's not all roses and sunshine. But there's a wonderful philosophy behind the ending that I appreciate. 

@thunderman1 I'm watching Ever Night :lol:

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@thunderman1 :lol: I think the last time we talk was when I watched Cambrian Period.... LoL... How are you?

I still have not finished it entirely... :D 

I'm doing well. just busy with work and my two kids--they're 2 and 4 now.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I still have not finished it entirely... :D 

I'm doing well. just busy with work and my two kids--they're 2 and 4 now.

good luck :x

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Those who have not watched Our Glamorous Times, do watch.. I'm on ep 26 and the shooting scene was just amazing...  Literally on my fee and sweating.  

• Like 5

@thunderman1 Ahhh the growing year... LoL.. Enjoy it while you can.......... :lol:

I'm not planning to watch OGT... but I know @kokodus is... Anddd I saw a scene in episode 24 that will make the fans squeeeeeee.... laugh leaf

• Like 5
  • LOL 1