RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

wednesday-let-it-be-amazing-300x300.png    Just like YOU!!!!!:heart:544

• Like 4

@triplem It's difficult to move on if bae looks this fine in every angle

original.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@triplemNo, not with honeycakes. I was talking about my own "drama" that was about to happen.

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

that sounds so cool! didn't know lego had stuff like that for adults as well... pretty!

Yeah, when I considered buying or trying it, I pretty much came to the conclusion very fast that "normal" lego stuff wouldn't fit my age and would seem strange in my apartment. it would also look very odd if the miracle ever happens and a girl comes over to my place.

Then I discovered that architecture series and was totally excited when I saw the statue of liberty. 
They have quite a few interesting pieces who all look very neat. I guess the Eiffel Tower is the next thing that I would consider to buy or the Skyline of Shanghai. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

@Dhakra ~ am sure the eiffel tower lego is really hard to build? my nephew had this star wars one and I tried to build with him over one christmas a few years back. I was so confused. :lol: kekeke..... but I was told the stars wars one was expensive. @triplem says this lego specials are super expensive? did it bite your wallet?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1