Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Yes @dotonly am Malaysian. @Sejabin pls take care . I know our people , corporations & Govt are raising funds & sending personnel to Palu. We are saddened by what’s happened there . 

@Dhakra Which drama got cancelled ? The one with honey cakes ? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

this is why I ended up with the architecture series and bought the Statue of Liberty

that sounds so cool! didn't know lego had stuff like that for adults as well... pretty!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

that sounds so cool! didn't know lego had stuff like that for adults as well... pretty!

But legos are expensive! Especially all the special editions 

@stroppyse Since 100 days is Fusion Saguek - it means it is not based on history right ? I think it is possible for a happy ending for all . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

But legos are expensive! Especially all the special editions 

@stroppyse Since 100 days is Fusion Saguek - it means it is not based on history right ? I think it is possible for a happy ending for all . 

It's not just that 100 Days is Fusion Sageuk. It's also that it's not based on any actual history at all, so they have can have any ending they please. :)  I definitely want a happy ending for HS and LY, JY, the gisaeng, LY's loyal retainers, and the villagers. The rest, including MY and the CPess, I'm not as sure about. Both MY and the CPess have been responsible for the death of people, some innocent even. Do they really deserve a happily ever after with their baby? However, the drama can give them a happy ending as well if it wants to.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2