Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sejabin I had a wonderful childhood too. We played hide and seek and all sorts of other games. We were always playing outside and it was so much fun! I miss those days.. life seemed so simple then. LOL

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@triplemBut if Sunday is going well, I will promise you, I will make a drama out of this. I already know the perfect Dramatitle. "The Art of Love".....or...."The Art formerly known as Love"....or "Drawing Love".

I look forward to your drama . May it be a sweet story.

+2

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

508 :star:

@mouse007 yes you are so right!! :blush: there was a funny moment when I was in my 3rd year of junior high school. we were usually called the radio station and requested songs to play and we will send messages to anyone xixixixi there was my friend's mom who was always listening to the radio at home while cooking. one day she caught my friend requested a song for her BF then her mom called the radio and sent a song to that BF and we all laughed hahahaha.. thanks god my mom never had a change to listen to the radio of not she will caught us sent songs and messages to our BF lols but it was junior high school we didn't date like a real date. we were just send letters.. songs.. things like that :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Sejabin you sound like someone who was probably fun to hang out with as a child but probably got into a lot of trouble! LOL so playful!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Dhakra Nothing Childish about Lego's they are famous and ageless!  Not to mention I found you @TRaNz

@CamelKnight and  @abnoch hanging out most likely talking about KPOP.  Hoping your Sunday & drama is filled with love and the happiness you so deserve... :blush:

Watch-Nexo-Knights-episode-1-Season-2-Ba

@Sejabin  Talking about reading out loud you made me laugh as in my family I am known as odd for loving to read out loud books of any kind.  I don't know why and not to others just enjoy reading alone but not quietly.  Unless I am forced which made libraries and classrooms interesting:ph34r:

Sounds like you had a great childhood too @mouse007 loved hide and seek:w00t:

@dotonly  & @triplem What about you?  Any favorite trees or toys?

What are you watching right now?

@lynne22

@kokodus  I understand and there is nothing wrong with having guy friends in fact I think they are valuable and sometimes you need a strong shoulder to lean on and that's a lot to be thankful for...  Best friends are hard to find but when you do hold onto them for life...

@mouse007

Nintendo is ageless too LOL:)   Subtract 2

Sweet dreams everyone...3b9e74f464c5bfae4fec6f023fdcea39.gif:heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@USAFarmgirl I loved Nintendo and I still do. My brother just told me he recently purchased a classic Nintendo console and I can't wait to try it! Soooo much fun!

It kinda makes me sad that kids these days don't get to play outside as much as we did back then. :bawling:

• Like 7

@USAFarmgirl No trees ! Lol ! I can’t climb for nuts and I hated grass :lol: ..made me itchy . But we did have a big garden growing up , so I’ll play outdoors with my siblings. Cycling , catching , hop scotch but you won’t catch me sitting on grass  . Oh I was definitely the girly girl - Barbie dolls, paper dolls ..me & sis had many fights over them ! But we are also best of friends. Then & now . Good times 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@USAFarmgirl im not the girly type. Used to wore t-shirt. I played with girls and boys.Back then still many rice fields even in suburban where i lived. Sometimes we walked among those fields till far distance, cycling, hide and seek, climb tree once or twice, play swing, paper doll, catching dragonflies and other bugs (dont know the names) or any games as long as we can play.

510 :blush:

@dotonly I play paper doll too!! in elementary school. sometimes I play it in the class at school. but I hide then in the drawer. I play them even when there's our teacher in the class. xixixixi :relaxed:

@mouse007 so I had a math teacher that I hate so much used to be lols (she was my auntie my dad's cousin LOLs :joy:) she told us to memorized multiplication. she called us to stand in front of the class in a group. 6 kids. then she left us and give us chance to memorize. but me and my friend Ria played some scenes from telenovela Maria La del Bario. I acted as Maria and Ria acted as Soraya Montenegro. we memorized their dialogues when they fight. and all kids in the class watch us. then my math teacher came up and ria and me get punished hua ha ha ha haha. but thanks God we are smart students :rolleyes: once we play doll papers in the drawer in the class. we sit together ria and me (we were at 5th grade of elementary school) and my auntie our math teacher was teaching. here's ria and me conversations while play doll papers inside the drawer WKKWKWWKW

doll paper Ria: tok  tok tok!! (knocking the door)

doll paper sejabin: yes.. who's that."

doll paper Ria: your math teacher auntie..

doll paper sejabin: who's that?

doll paper ria: your math teacher auntie who has big legs 

doll paper sejabin: laughing out loud inside the drawer 'HUA HA HA HA HA HAHA'

doll paper ria: WKWKWKWKWKWK

our math teacher auntie caught us "Ria!! Sejabin!! what are you both doing!! come to the front!!"

Ria and sejabin : Upppsss!! :wacko:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqR2tQgpy3fX4xBQyXrJRor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcg_AqGO6hNxwc3E9_KMY

@mouse007 I too think kids often miss out on the simple, free and amazing things one can do outside.  Although  most kids around me in the country are still pretty active outside.  They help their families on farms and raise animals, ride horses, hunting, fishing, but then there is a pretty large population of Amish around me as well. 

Who don't believe in using cars, electric and live a very simple life but are very sweet people too. 

@triplem  I never met anyone who hated grass LOL:lol: but I do agree it can be itchy for sure.  It's good to know even Wonder Woman has a weakness LOL:D

@dotonly Sounds like an amazing place to play.  I think rice fields have their own sense of beauty and it's the mixture of water that I always love.  Catching lightening bugs in the summer was something I looked forward to as a child.  Of course I would always let them go...

tumblr_lovatwxg581r0q4zwo1_500.gif

@Sejabin  Sounds like you always know how to have fun and were blessed to have a good friend to have fun with.  Paper Dolls like most wonderful toys allowed us to use our imaginations and do, be or  create anything.  We were fearless and carefree and everything seemed possible....

@phikyl  Join in did you have a favorite toy or something you did as a child that you loved or hated LOL?

@Dhakra  Who would have dreamed your post would have led to all of this LOL:D  See Lego's still allow us to have fun and even visit sweet memories no matter the age...:w00t:  -2

• Like 6
  • LOL 1