Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

There was this boy I had a crush on during my first year in college. He is really tall, dark and manly, Idk he is the first guy I laid my eyes on in the college. He used to come to college in this extremely fine motorbike and seeing him ride that is so heavenly. Hahaha. Then eventually we became friends, we were batchmates actually and then the more I saw him, the more my crush on him started to fade away. Like he is not the cool guy I used to think he is. LOL. He is just a normal guy, you know, who happens to have an amazing motorbike. Hahaha. Now we had a small get together today and we were reminiscing about the old stuff and that's when I remembered that I used to have a crush on this guy back then. LOL. After we were done, he dropped me at home. The guy who would've made me a puddle of goo once, if he had even just offered to drop me at home, today, I literally threatened that same guy to give me a ride home. It's really amazing to think how far I/we have come....He is like my bestest friend now with whom I can share anything and everything. Feeling very nostalgic and amazed by how 5 years have passed by in a blink of the eyes. SIGHHHH. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Not just because I know how much @kokodus @mouse007  and so many others including myself felt.  Still  I am only about one ship but if I had more time I would add this ship for sure.  These two although young there is just something so unforgettable about them.  You just can't shake how they made you feel or what you saw...

Late add...  @kokodus  Just a thought love isn't always about perfection and there is a lot to be said for history, trust, understanding and friendship.  Some might even say it's a great foundation for something more...  wink wink:ph34r:  486

• Like 7

13 hours ago, staygold said:

Drama burnout.

This is the time when I look at the dramas I am watching and say why am I still watching these?!! Out of the current lot The Guest is my fav. 

Started Dae Jang Geum is watching and 100 Million....

Reveal hidden contents

Crazy me just started DJG is watching.. mistake..almost midnight here & it’s making me hungry :lol:. The siblings have a nice dynamic.

I feel like eating persimmons now 

+2

30 minutes ago, kokodus said:

There was this boy I had a crush on during my first year in college. He is really tall, dark and manly, Idk he is the first guy I laid my eyes on in the college. He used to come to college in this extremely fine motorbike and seeing him ride that is so heavenly. Hahaha. Then eventually we became friends, we were batchmates actually and then the more I saw him, the more my crush on him started to fade away. Like he is not the cool guy I used to think he is. LOL. He is just a normal guy, you know, who happens to have an amazing motorbike. Hahaha. Now we had a small get together today and we were reminiscing about the old stuff and that's when I remembered that I used to have a crush on this guy back then. LOL. After we were done, he dropped me at home. The guy who would've made me a puddle of goo once, if he had even just offered to drop me at home, today, I literally threatened that same guy to give me a ride home. It's really amazing to think how far I/we have come....He is like my bestest friend now with whom I can share anything and everything. Feeling very nostalgic and amazed by how 5 years have passed by in a blink of the eyes. SIGHHHH. 

Maybe your story with him has not ended yet ...ahem.  I smell a k drama ..friends turned lovers  like in Fight My Way ..kkkkk

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

@kokodus it's funny how time can change your perspective. Sometimes I look back at the guys I've liked and I think to myself, "I have no idea why I thought he was so hot back then" LOL but that's why they're crushes.. because they're fleeting. But it's nice to have developed a close friendship with him. In my life, most of my closest friends have been guys. I don't know why that is.. I just find them easier to talk to I guess. And they're a lot of fun to hang out with too.

• Like 7

@triplem DJG is an abridged version of let's eat series. :lol: It feels warm like a weekend family drama and cozy like a cookery show!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@triplem @USAFarmgirl It will never be anything more, trust me. Sometimes too much familiarity kills the excitement in the relationship. I, for one seeks for a more adventurous relationship with passion. Since I have known him for so long there is nothing exciting or new to look forward to in our relationship. It will be platonic and mundane. I know that kind of relationship will be the most stable one, but I just can't picture myself in it. Lol. And I know he also considers me only as his annoying little sister. Lol. 

@mouse007 Exactly. I just can't understand myself when I look back at some of the guys I used to have a crush on. Haha. I do have many guy friends, and they are indeed fun to hang out with. But they definitely are not easier to talk with. Sighhh. Sometimes I really do feel like I'm talking to a wall. No emotions, nothing. That's why I prefer girl besties to pour my heart out with. They have the best responses and excellent advices. Hehe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

+2

@kokodusWell I don't know the exact topic, but I know you better than anyone as "annoying little sister"....and I am your brother :P

Okay, on a more serious note, after backreading a bit, I can safely say that any guy who is capable of winning your heart, should do anything to give you your adventure you want.

And you can never tell which relationship is the most stable one, because that is decided individually. I know couples who fight each and every day, over the smallest things, sometimes I wonder how could they ever fall in love, but they will never part. Each day is a neverending battle for them, but that is exactly what they seek.

@triplemYou always see a drama in everything. :D 

@USAFarmgirl True, but that wasn't what I was thinking about. I thought about my first christmas recently, the first one I can fully remember at least. I know exactly what my dad gave me back then and how much I enjoyed it. It was totally a childs toy, but I was busy for weeks.  And a few days ago I bought something similar and had the same, I wouldn't call it passion, I guess excitement is the correct phrase for it. 

I had so much memories. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@triplemBut if Sunday is going well, I will promise you, I will make a drama out of this. I already know the perfect Dramatitle. "The Art of Love".....or...."The Art formerly known as Love"....or "Drawing Love".

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@Dhakra For me, anything Nintendo brings back fond memories of my childhood (oops, I think I just gave everyone a clue as to how old I am by saying this.. haha)

@kokodus LOL for me, I find guys easier to talk to because there's less drama! But I guess it depends on the topic. I can't talk about clothes or makeup with my guy friends. I tend to stay away from drama and I'm the type that tends to have a more straightforward approach to problems (kinda like guys) so in a way, I find that easier with men. It's like this - I see the problem, now let's solve it. I don't like dwelling in issues and talking about it over and over and over again. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind talking, discussing and venting. But there comes a point where it's too much - you just have to either deal with it and move on or stop talking about it too much. Hahaha! I sound mean when I say that don't I? 

There has to be some level of passion and attraction in a relationship for sure. It's inevitable that in every relationship, you eventually fall into a routine and you'll have to go through the mundane, everyday stuff. My dad once told me, "Don't look for someone you can't live without... look for someone you can live with" and I've found that to be such good advice. What can be exciting and alluring in the beginning can be annoying when you have to deal with it everyday in the long run. It's more important to find someone whose habits and personality you actually enjoy - quirks and all - so that even when you're both going through the everyday routine of life, you're both still happy and can find things about each other that excite you. 

• Like 6

@mouse007Yeah, that was my childhood, too. I still have a Yoshis Island ringtone. :D But I was talking about a way more toyish thing. I was talking about Lego Bricks. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@Dhakra I played with Lego bricks too. And lots of Playdoh!

• Like 5

502 :star:

I can never play nitendo when I was a kid because my 2 brothers will always hold the sticks to play. once I asked them but they didn't give those sticks to me and I stepped on their bodies and run. huaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :joy: since that moment I choose to play traditional game with my neighbors kids. my favorite was hide and seek and we will play it at the evening. I didn't like to play hide and seek when the sun still shines wkkwkwkwkwkw.. oh yeah and a lot of climb the tree. there was a guava tree in my neighborhood usually I take a nap on the tree. yes on the tree with my friends. (I did it from elementary school to junior high school) mom will always angry if she caught me. 

oh and went to the city library with my best childhood friend and we will read those novels with a lpud voice and will act like those characters in the novels. our favorite storyline was love story hua haha ha ha and the library staffs usually like this to us ----> :unamused: psstt!! oh many crazy memories from my childhood. I realized that I am already crazy since I was born lols :joy:

• Like 6