Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007 I watched HYD in Kissasian I think. I just checked it's still available there. It has two seasons and a movie sequel. Still all of them put together will not be as long as MG 2018. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kokodus ok, thanks! I'll check it out there as well. Almost at the finish line with HTH!

PS. I'll marry Linlu if no one else will. He's such a nice guy! I love the scene where he's running with WN to get to NX. Ugh! I want a happy ending for him too!

• Like 3

Will be wrapping up Mr. Sunshine today and if you haven't seen it,  I hope you will.  I can't say it's full of fluff but it is full of passion.   I can say it's story will wrap itself around your heart and tug at your soul.  You see, to me it's one of KES's greatest works and although it's fiction and not factual  it's views and characters are brought to life by the realness, rawness and sacrifices made by the resistance who are made up of courageous people from all walks of life.  The rich & poor, the young and old whom knew the odds but never surrendered their true selves or their hopes, dreams and ideas....:heart:392

@Sejabin Praying where ever you are you're safe:heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOn_N8L5sWpjSqYgaRVli

• Like 5

5 hours ago, triplem said:

Think you might appreciate it as it is a 12- year love story . So surprised as it is not just funny but very meaningful as well .

You know I can never tell you no so I will be checking it out...:blush:

Shout out to all our Knights @TRaNz @Dhakra @CamelKnight and @abnoch  Miss you all.... And of course @Sejabin:heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-uwcFhgiruk8eWhglMCRimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSueKFVHxbHlO5IiZH8uXV386

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1