Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007 Yes Linlu was very sweet. I just wished he gave up on WN sooner. Lol. WN was too frustrating, but yeah as you said, NX was giving mixed signals as well. So can't blame the girl alone. He, on the other hand wanted her to trust him wholeheartedly and come to him on her own. I think he deliberately didn't clear up the misunderstanding that he is with Yi Xin because in his mind he thinks that she shouldn't even have doubts that he would be with another women if she truly knows him and loves him. He was waiting for her to come and confront him, but she never does that, she keeps running away.  He keep asking those little turtles when they would break their shell and come to him. Haha. I found it sweet that he kept those turtles these 7 years. Lol. My most favourite scene from this show is that karaoke scene in 16 th ep(?). I legit cried when he started singing that song looking at her. The lyrics are very apt and Zhang Han's voice killed me as well. 

Above all, I think he really just wanted WN to become a stronger person. Even in that karoke scene, one bastard keeps touching her and misbehave with her right in front of him. But he doesn't do anything, one might think he is heartless but he thinks that she should stand up for herself. In the early eps there was an arc where some important files get leaked from WN's laptop and he gets so mad and shouts at her in front of everyone. It's not that he is really mad because of the lost documents it's because he sees how weak WN is that she became an easy target like that. Time and again he keeps encouraging her to be strong and stand up for herself. Because the root cause for their breakup is that WN is too weak to handle even the slightest difficulty thrown at her. She sees her sister proposing to her boyfriend and hence breaks up with him. But what follows after that was a tragedy of course, even I would've went into depression if it happened to me. Lol. But still yeah she is like a little princess who has never faced any hardships in life, so when a storm hits she couldn't hold on and completely broke down. Nan Xian here, trying to teach her on how to survive a storm is all this story is about. Hahaha.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@kokodus totally agree with what you said. I also cried during the karaoke scene. You could just feel all the hurt and love between the two of them. I also really liked the scene where she goes to drive to a client out-of-town and NX goes to find her and they sit at a hotel and he tells her that when one gets older, he gets more scared of losing people and then he asks her to please be strong for their love and to never leave his side again. I legit cried during that scene too. 

I really understand why NX was so upset with her and why he's trying to force her to be stronger and to learn to face hardships. I thought that her reason for breaking up with him in the first place was weak and not a good reason enough for a breakup considering that they had already been dating for some time. NX was right when he said that he coddled and spoiled her too much so she didn't learn to fight for their relationship. 

I'm on ep 42 now and I actually liked the scene where NX's mom goes to visit Yixin and Yixin tells her that she's already waited 7 years and she's tired and she just wants to be happy. I truly felt for Yixin at that moment and it was the only moment in this entire drama where I liked her. I find NX's mom so annoying. I also hate Pan Weining.

• Like 3

@mouse007 Yes the reason why she broke up with him was so weak, but i cut her some slack because she was also very young and did that on a impulse. LOL. It also proves her inherent weak personality. Sigh. 

I was going through random YT videos and came across a HYD MV. I instantly thought of you. You didn't watch that epic show yet, right??? Maybe it's time for you to start now, you know it's been a while since Meteor garden got over.....LOL. I will also rewatch with you. Eeeeeeee

• Like 3

@kokodus & @mouse007  I watched the whole thing again and I loved it more this time.  I guess it was the misunderstandings between them that felt as if they often got so close  you could feel it and see it in them.  Yet never able to reveal completely what was in their hearts.  I find that view one of the hardest to watch in dramas when two people love each other so deeply but continue to suffer so much.  Missing so many opportunities if only they were honest with the other person and most of all themselves...

hqdefault.jpg&key=727db223843d931279f7a4

@Sejabinimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLpify7JqrHwJNAOMVhOh:heart:432

• Like 5

17 hours ago, staygold said:

I watched ep 1 and that kiss could be the sweetest kiss I have seen in Kdramas in a while!

+2

I liked it as well. A very unexpected pairing . 

+2

• Like 3

@kokodus ok, let's watch HYD together. I'm almost done with HTH (on ep 42 already). She just broke up with NX again after his mom got into that car accident. At this point I'm fed up with WN always breaking up with NX. It's obvious that they love each other very much and that no matter how hard they try, they can't forget about each other so I don't know why she keeps wanting to break up with him. Make up your mind lady! :triumph:

@USAFarmgirl despite being annoyed with WN always breaking up with NX, I am actually enjoying this drama. LOL

PS. I'm also loving this new friendship between Linlu and NX.

• Like 3

@mouse007 Yeah, that last break up was so meaningless. Like after all that they went through and all those promises, she still gave up on their relationship. It's like she never learned a thing these 7 years. Sighh. I almost wanted him to give up on her and move on with his life, but then when they got together at the end, I can't help but smile. Sighhh. 

I can't wait to rewatch HYD. EEEEEEEEE.

• Like 3

@kokodus honestly, I can't wait for them to just be together already! It's been 40+ episodes of breaking up, getting back together, and then breaking up again! LOL but as long as I get my happy ending, I will be very satisfied. Btw, where are you planning on watching HYD?

• Like 3