Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Im sorry, im in the middle of doing something else when i heard the news so i totally forgot about the earthquake. But i didnt know that theres tsunami. Still no answer from Sejabin?

@kokodus I was frustrated with Wen Nuan too to be honest. I didn't understand why she wouldn't just tell Nan Xian why she broke up with him and how she truly felt about him. And then Nan Xian kept giving Wen Nuan the wrong idea by constantly giving Yixin attention. I found Linlu annoying in the first few episodes but I've grown to love him. He's just so sweet and so nice to Wen Nuan that you can't help but root for him even though of course I still want Wen Nuan and Nan Xian to end up together. I'm on ep 40 now so almost at the end! 

LOL I can't believe how fast I blew through this drama.. honestly I even scare myself sometimes. hehehe

PS. I love how Linlu sits at board meetings and casually looks at his phone or makes paper airplanes just to annoy Pan Weining. He might joke a lot but he's actually pretty sharp.

• Like 5

No power and communications. Will hard for Sejabin to reply for now.

30 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@staygold The Third Charm episode 1 is good! Had me LOL.  Hope you are watching.  @triplem I know you are busy, watch E1 if you can :)

Okay...I hv some time today. Let me check it out now.. 

why must there be so many dramas that I want to watch? :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

@staygold The Third Charm episode 1 is good! Had me LOL.  Hope you are watching.  @triplem I know you are busy, watch E1 if you can :)

I watched ep 1 and that kiss could be the sweetest kiss I have seen in Kdramas in a while!

+2

• Like 4