RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

18,673 posts in this topic

Posted

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@triplem no im talking about the political happening in my country lols :D it does sounds like kdrama huh :wink: 

Same as mine....drama after drama...

7 minutes ago, abnoch said:

see if she can strangle me, I believe she can't reach my neck

hmm maybe just 3-5 times? She cooks for small groupie not just me what the heck haha that's too sweet

Awww that's sweet...what does she normally make?

Omgee @staygold my fan girl level has just gone up...my favourite ahjussi sings too and he's so cool...hearts are shooting out of my eyes again.

giphy.gif

@Dhakra you should get @bedifferent to tell you her Thai Fried rice recipe since you are doing Asian dishes...

6 people like this

Posted

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omgee @staygold my fan girl level has just gone up...my favourite ahjussi sings too and he's so cool...hearts are shooting out of my eyes again.

Buhahahaa I don't easily fan girl but JSW is :heart:. He is a prominent theater actor and has done a few musicals! Check his videos on youtube. He has sung osts too. 

5 people like this

Posted

@triplem what sweet??:huh: hm she makes some dense stews (Idk what to say in English lol), 'semur'/'acar' with chicken or fish

then sweet and sour dishes

we just can't hope a beef dish from her she hates that glorious meat. Sad

stir-fried veggies

and tofus dishes

but totally mess in presentation side lol

@staygold aaah I see, Googled jaggery and I think it's kinda like oats at first:lol:

7 people like this

Posted

@bedifferent , yeah they are, also depending on what dark chocolate it can still be good for you surprisingly.

but then everything else you have there isnt really that healthy...just damm delicious....hahahahaha

@staygold ahh sometimes you can get away with a quick head turn, otherwise i go for the plan B which is both arms out on the table, one arm has elbow on point to table, hand hovering front of face with minor touching of face. ( thumb to cheek, index finger to nose region and the 3 fingers free flow infront of mouth region. Other free hand is on table with few fingers on your drink or near the cutlery. all this while you look down or out to the side and 'act natural' :wink:

yeah.....im pretty weird aye..... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

6 people like this

Posted

4 people like this

Posted

Sometimes life can be so hard and so lonely...  Sometimes there is no truth or justice...  Sometimes you're lost and wonder how did I even get here... 

Yet when I stand in an open field in the middle of the night and look up... God reminds me to look around at all that He has done... I take care of all of this... I can surly take care of you...:heart:usafarmgirl

DFWKSpsU0AE-3ql.jpg-2

6 people like this

Posted

:bawling: Dont make me to cry baby.....

5 people like this

Posted

8 hours ago, triplem said:

btw @lynne22 you guys are leading !! :blush:

@triplem:wub:

666 = > eeehhhh somebody quick post a new number..... 

3 people like this

Posted

17 hours ago, packmule3 said:

I'm neither your pincushion nor your voodoo doll. 

Seriously though, I would feel neglected if you didn't try to kill me one in a while. 

I know love, that's why I do it. It keeps me young and fresh too! :tongue:

17 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I'm definitely out, 50 bucks for the cheapest ticket is too much for me. Especially considering they are new, don't have much songs yet and they are on the lower end of my fav groups. If it would be Dusseldorf or Cologne I would consider it, but not Rotterdam. 

EXID didn't do much in their early years aswell, but it changed recently. KARD did shine in this regard from the start, and they play this card (B)) very well.  

Should we do another contest? :ph34r:

Oh no, it's worse! That's 50 EUROS! Not 50 of those imaginary moneythingies!

But yeah, I've got the same feeling tbh. 50 Euros is a lot for a new group with only a few songs. Apparently they're pretty good live, but for 50 Euros that's a big gamble tbh.

3 people like this

Posted

32 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

I know love, that's why I do it. It keeps me young and fresh too! :tongue:

You've been reading too many vampire stories lately, haven't you??

Spoiler

You don't need to see me bleeding to keep you young and "fresh," Count Camel-cula.

Plus, pick on somebody your own age!  --- Ah! Wait! Whoops! I forgot! She might not be out of school yet.

Spoiler

Image result for cute goblin gif 

Don't YOU go falling in love with me, doofus! I'm fending off enough admirers as it is. 

:tongue: back at ya! 

4 people like this

Posted

4 people like this

Posted

Good music for our mood tonight/today, @triplem.

I'll post this candle gif too.

For our friend whom we are all waiting for.  

Related image

4 people like this

Posted

I overslept after watching Criminal Minds Korea. In my dream I saw Junki kicking the criminal, saying get up, get up. I then woke up. lels uggh here comes my manager.