Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007 Ehmm.. ehmm... Cheng Yu learn from the best LOLS... which is Hua Bu QI herself :D 

Its quite amusing that Bu Qi let herself falls to his tricks.. these two are so cute! 

Its Monday.. but I feel so tired already :sweatingbullets:.... Can the clock move faster pleaseee......giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@lynne22, I'm torn . . .  Monday is a holiday here, so I'd like for time to not move too quickly, but only if time moves quickly can Tuesday come and although that returns me to work, it also brings me two new episodes of IWNLYG.  :joy:

• LOL 1

@themarchioness Life of a drama addict. Hahaha. We wish for the days to come by faster but we don't want work we just want the episodes to come. :joy: #relatable

+2 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

53 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Its Monday.. but I feel so tired already :sweatingbullets:.... Can the clock move faster pleaseee.....

same here. sigh.

• LOL 1

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@themarchioness Life of a drama addict. Hahaha. We wish for the days to come by faster but we don't want work we just want the episodes to come. :joy: #relatable

Truer words were never spoken.... same thing with drama endings, we want to know how things end, but we don't want the experience to be over.  What other drama truths can we think of?  :) 

+2

• LOL 2

@themarchioness Yes! It hurts to see it end. It's like ripping me off. Like i broke up with someone, but that someone is my drama.

Drama: I'm breaking up with you.I'm leaving, you will find some dramas better than me in the future.

Me: :tears: Don't leave me! Please....

:joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1