Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I'm just so thankful for these food delivery apps. My mom is out of town and I would rather starve myself to death than to go out and eat or worse cook something for myself. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what did you order @kokodus ?

Paneer biriyani. Hahaha. And it just arrived!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Somebody please summon me here when there is any update about Lee Min Ho... this year apr/may , his discharge is happenning and we bloody have no update on his next project :( 

• LOL 4

Saw this on twitter just now.... OMG.. this is so addictive and satisfying to watch... hahahahaha :joy:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

652. @lynne22 make me remember school art project when i was in elementary school. The teacher ask us to make a small basket from that soap bar... not so easy task for elementary schooler to create hole in that soap bar. Nightmare... :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

652. @lynne22 make me remember school art project when i was in elementary school. The teacher ask us to make a small basket from that soap bar... not so easy task for elementary schooler to create hole in that soap bar. Nightmare... :lol:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I remember I had some kind of school assignment like that too..... I can't remember what I make but I think it was very messy hahahaha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

656. In the end i delegate to mom. Luckily its bring to home project muahahaha....

• Like 2
  • LOL 3