Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@lynne22 aw thanks for all these pics of ZBB! I didn’t know there was a running joke about him not getting the girl! Hahaha! 

 

Why did you say not to watch the King’s Woman? He looked so good in it on YouTube videos. 

 

I cant believe how many times he’s been in a drama with Reba. 

 

 

@kokodus LOLOL poor guy!! Him and Reba are just not meant to be!!

 

 

Hahahahha ZBB does look good in TKW... I hope no one kills me for saying this but seriously the term I would use for TKW is that's a gǒuxiě drama.....plus... his character became even more stupid and cruel towards Reba..

https://www.echineselearning.com/blog/have-you-watched-any-dog-blood-movies-lately

 

So personally I would stay far far away from this kind of drama..  lol.. if the story is not good.. I won't ever watch it even for the actors I love... All I can say is that I hope he'll have better works next time.. :D 

And yes.. this also include Deng Lun's Hai Tang... its better to pass it lol... 

 

600 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

598

 

@lynne22 good to know! Thanks for the info! Looks like I’ll be skipping the King’s Woman. I hope he gets better projects moving forward. 

 

I also can’t wait to see more of Deng Lun. :wub:

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

596

 

4 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Hahahahha ZBB does look good in TKW... I hope now one kills me for saying this but seriously the term I would use for TKW is that's a gǒuxiě drama.....plus... his character became even more stupid and cruel towards Reba..

https://www.echineselearning.com/blog/have-you-watched-any-dog-blood-movies-lately

 

So personally I would stay far far away from this kind of drama..  lol.. if the story is not good.. I won't ever watch it even for the actors I love... All I can say is that I hope he'll have better works next time.. :D 

And yes.. this also include Deng Lun's Hai Tang... its better to pass it lol... 

 

well i love Reba and ZBB however i did skip it....cause im not one to love palace politic drama :x 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

594

 

@angelangie palace dramas can be so intense which is why I also try to avoid it if I can.  But there are some that I don’t mind too much like IWNLYG. There’s some politics but it’s not so intense. 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lynne22 No no no no no I'm watching Deng Lun's next drama no matter how dog blooded it is. LOL. 

 

-2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

596

 

 

well i love Reba and ZBB however i did skip it....cause im not one to love palace politic drama :x 

Hahaaha... I know right??? HAREM/Palace drama is something I will always stay far far away.. lol.. 

 

I was watching The story of Minglan... but I can only watch upto ep 40.. the wedding... the episodes afterward was seriouslyyy so hard to watch... lol... 

The Buddha face but evil heart step mother makes my skin crawl... hahaha... maybe I'm older now so I just can't get myself excited to watch this kind of evilness... lol...

 

@kokodus :D up to you babe! IMHO his next modern drama "My True Friend" will have a better story..  

 

594

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-2

 

I have also realized that I'm not the one for palace dramas. Only fantasy world interests me, no matter how hard I try I can't get myself to finish these palace dramas. I tried, I swear. I couldn't even finish General and I, not even for Wallace. Another example is Princess agents. Even now I couldn't go back and finish IWNLYG. These dramas seem very plain to me. And boring. And long. Meh. 

 

@lynne22 seriously My true friend is about real estate business. How fun that can be?!? Well I maybe wrong, it might actually be interesting. But I don't know. None of his upcoming dramas sounds interesting to me honestly. But anyways I'll watch them and torture myself. 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

594

 

@angelangie palace dramas can be so intense which is why I also try to avoid it if I can.  But there are some that I don’t mind too much like IWNLYG. There’s some politics but it’s not so intense. 

 

 

 

yes true....some i will just catch snip and cuts of it...however i usually still try to stir clear....never did like palace drama....as i dont like how siblings / parents killing each other just for that 'chair' yes it happen in real life however still i dont like it :x

 

16 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Hahaaha... I know right??? HAREM/Palace drama is something I will always stay far far away.. lol.. 

 

I was watching The story of Minglan... but I can only watch upto ep 40.. the wedding... the episodes afterward was seriouslyyy so hard to watch... lol... 

The Buddha face but evil heart step mother makes my skin crawl... hahaha... maybe I'm older now so I just can't get myself excited to watch this kind of evilness... lol...

 

@kokodus :D up to you babe! IMHO his next modern drama "My True Friend" will have a better story..  

 

594

 

i know....i wanted to try to watch MingLan, however the back end of the story is not something i wanted to watch either....

 

im fine if the whole family are bonded together to fight the out force......however i dont like it when it was the internal struggle that one have to face or fight with.....

 

590

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, kokodus said:

 

@lynne22 seriously My true friend is about real estate business. How fun that can be?!? Well I maybe wrong, it might actually be interesting. But I don't know. None of his upcoming dramas sounds interesting to me honestly. But anyways I'll watch them and torture myself. 

 

Or.. you can't just rewatch Ashes all over again :D lol...

From the trailer, I think My true friend will be a rom-com story... I'm not that excited too tbh..but this one seriously looks better than Hai Tang.. 

 

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

yes true....some i will just catch snip and cuts of it...however i usually still try to stir clear....never did like palace drama....as i dont like how siblings / parents killing each other just for that 'chair' yes it happen in real life however still i dont like it :x

 

 

i know....i wanted to try to watch MingLan, however the back end of the story is not something i wanted to watch either....

 

im fine if the whole family are bonded together to fight the out force......however i dont like it when it was the internal struggle that one have to face or fight with.....

 

590

Exactly... I really enjoy the slice of life on the first part of the story (1-40)... :D So maybe If I want to recommend.. then just watch till 40 hahahhaa... 

 

588 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cdrama lovers what you know about this series? Time Teaches Me to Love (2018) Cute, cringe or avoidable altogether? 

 

+2

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, staygold said:

Cdrama lovers what you know about this series? Time Teaches Me to Love (2018) Cute, cringe or avoidable altogether? 

 

+2

 

its good :) light and funny at times and also cute....

 

however be prepare for some awkwardness in between the OTP for the first 12 episodes....they got better after episode 13 however in my eyes :) 

 

588

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@staygold, @angelangie can tell you more about the drama.. but from snippets I saw.. the female lead Song Yi ren is the one carrying the show..  and she's an adorable cutie pie :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

 

586

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

584

 

@kokodus actually I’m annoyed with how IWNLYG is going. After ep 18, they’re hardly on screen together. But I’m too invested to stop now and I like ZBB and Ariel Lin together in this one so I’m going to finish it. Hopefully I get my happy ending or else I’ll throw something. 

  • Like 5
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

582

 

@mouse007 isn't this drama based on a book?? How was the book ending?? Happy? Sad? Hopefully you get more OTP time in the coming eps. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

580

 

@kokodus I heard the book had a happy ending so I’m hopeful. 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

578

 

@staygold , @lynne22 is right. Song YiRen is the one carrying the show however on the 2nd part of the series....they got better so it wasnt that bad :) 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

 

 Non-Cdrama watcher incoming. :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×