Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

I have no motivation left to finish MoA and Encounter...sigh.

Where is @mouse007?!?! Have you watched the finale of Encounter? How was it??

@kokodus I’ve been MIA these past few days as I’ve been really sick. I haven’t watched the ending for Encounter yet but I plan on finishing it. Btw, I started watching I Will Never Leave You and so far I love it. I’m hooked. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

OH MY GOD YES! Everytime I meet someone who says "I like cardio" I look at her like.......What? :huh: You serious? What can you like about it? It's a nuisance that has to be done. You either run in circles, run on the spot or run without having a destination. 

Mhm, I pretty much learned how to text back while running. All about keeping the balance and keep the texts short. Well also depends whom I answering, if it's a male friend I just tell him I have no time and will answer him....maybe. 

Well, my luck in finding the goodies is legendary. She was crazy, like writing down my mileage in a handbook crazy. When we broke up and I drove home, I noticed that I forget the watch at her place, so I asked if she could sent it to me, but she said if I want it back, I have to pay her 200€, otherwise she would throw it away or sell it herself. She knew the watch had a sentimental worth for me, since I couldn't pay immediately, she sold the watch. 

I'm really good at finding girls! 

There are other ways to get cardio in [like bike rides TO somewhere] but those aren't possible in the winter if you're not all decked out... and since I workout at 1-3am, it's definitely not doable or safe for me to be randomly riding a bike in the dark. lol

I'm not actually supposed to have my phone on me for work. They're pretty lenient because of my position and needing to be able to respond to things quickly but for the most part, I leave my phone in the office while I'm on line. The watch does simple answers like yes, no, sounds good, or can't talk will call later. Which is nice. 

You.... you need someone to vet your girls for you because apparently you are good at picking the crazy!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@phikylYeah, but those kind of things are extra workout for me. Like running to an appointment ot other stuff. As if someone would approach us gym rats. :D

Well, okay, I'm not important, so I can leave my phone off and answer e-mails later. Still checking messages between sets most of the time anyway. 

1 hour ago, phikyl said:

You.... you need someone to vet your girls for you because apparently you are good at picking the crazy!

Oh, how much I wish this would be possible. You have no idea.

But yeah, show me 10 girls and I pick the crazy one for sure.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

• Like 2

• Like 1

+2 

@Dhakra it’s just an habbit. Those Indonesian nurses can still touch abnoch’s like that wkwkkwwkwk 

an habbit like when I graduate from university my uncle kiss me on my lips. Just like he press his lips on mine. Like cups! Wkwkkww No sexual intention. Just because that is his habbit to me since I was a kid until now because I am very close to him

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

@SejabinThat sounds.....weird. When you graduated? I feel umcomfortable just imagining it. I do not want to comment on that to be honest. It makes me somehow angry.  

I don't say the following words very often, but please let's change the topic. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

526 :joy:

@Dhakra HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA why weird? He is my uncle. He is like my papa. Plus I grew up with him hahahahha.. it was just 1 sec cups!! :kiss_wink: why are you angry? Hahahahha wkwkwkwkwkkw

okey let us change topic WKWKWKWKWKWK :joy:

@Dhakra this his latest pict for you to imagine better hahahahah. He stands next to my mom the one in black t shirt. He is 49 but still handsome ^_* 

Spoiler

49783436_105238290555448_468709629400134

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Confused 1

@SejabinThe more you talk about it, the worser it gets and the more....uwah...feel like I need a cold shower. What would, luckily, never happen in Germany. And if, the unclue would just be able to eat soup for the rest of his life.

Honestly.... I don't care who is who. I really, really don't care about anything in this regard. No matter who he is. I asked you to stop, so please stop. Different cultures. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Suddenly I need cold shower too..  #differenthabit

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

526 :wub:

just finished shower.. but in my case warm shower ^_* 

I will continue my secret romance kdrama ep2 now xixixixi.. @Dhakra have you watched this drama? Btw I like it. The lead girl is very cute right? Her cheeks are chubby :blush:

• Like 3

Omg! I can watch Kingdom now! WOOOOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHO

I’m a happy Mermaid Now!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1