Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@stroppyse I just remember the Catalan independence recently.  I was counting on speaking Spanish in Barcelona, was there once and it saved me! Catalan, I have no idea where to start.

@staygold if you can stay with the drama for at least the first 3-4 hours while it is laying down the puzzle pieces, it will eventually make sense. Drama will come full circle to the first episode by the time it ends.  The child actors/actresses are pros.  The revelation for me is Lee Yi Kyung who plays the young detective.  I started watching Waikiki for him; such a departure from his bumbling hilarious personality there. He’s a rising talented one.  Kim Sun Ah is marvelous as always.  Cha Hak Yeon is great too.

• Like 6

Lately its very windy in my area.... raining season has arrived...

And soon Chinese new years.. LOL ....

I can only gif the flowers haha but if you hear the noises.. the wind is quite fierce even in the morning... 

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 1/16/2019 at 9:38 PM, Dhakra said:

Just give him time. If you feel sad, he will feel sad, because he thinks he is responsible for the current situation.

thanks for your advice, others too, really. It helps me since Idk anymore besides what the psychiatrist told me.. No one really gives advisory, relatives see him as negative. This quite funny because he paid a lot after he got working each time, think to return their time and help for us. I'm trying to not sad, I just venting my sadness here else I lose myself too, this is egoistic I know, but let me.. :bawling:

This day is in peak I guess. Today is Friday and tomorrow is 19 January.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

@bairama some people dont know how to react toward misfortune, even our own family.

Spoiler

Besarnya pahala sebanding dengan besarnya musibah. Sabar dan doakan abnoch agar segera membaik dan agar keluargamupun baik. Fokus saja pada abnoch dan usaha kesembuhan. Jauhkan hal negatif, bantu abnoch dgn positifitasmu. Kalian berdua harus pulih.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

Suicide is illegal??? So how the person will be penalize? 

+2

Hm. They won’t be charged but they will be sent to the mental health places. If they survive.

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

@bairama ignore them....im going to be straight up with you....they are not family....they are only family when u are able to contribute but when u need them....they are not there....they are just leeches....so what you can do now is focus on yourself and be yourself.......and be strong for @abnoch .....he need you now....his only tie to the world will be you....it will not be easy for you....however you are a fighter and you proof that yourself.....u dont need us to tell you that :) **hugs** and if u ever need to vent....come in here and vent with us....we are your ears and we will send prayers all the way from where we are :) **HUGSSS**

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

@stroppyse I just remember the Catalan independence recently.  I was counting on speaking Spanish in Barcelona, was there once and it saved me! Catalan, I have no idea where to start.

Most people do speak Spanish in Barcelona as well as Catalan, no matter what they may try to say. :) You'll be fine. Just watch out for pickpockets on La Rambla.

@bairama, my apologies. I haven't really been backreading this thread, so not sure what troubles you and abnoch are going through right now, though since there have been so many things for both of you, I can guess that it's a lot. I hope for the best for you both.

+2

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I am agreed @angelangie, ignore them @bairama. You will always find out who are the people that are really sincere and care for you in the difficult time. 

+2

• Like 6

2 hours ago, staygold said:

I was so disappointed both the above movies (but a little less with HB! He did his job well!) Like @bedifferent said given the scale and budget they were lost opportunities. Also because I went in with high expectations since these were movies. I had loved HB's The Fatal Encounter.

MoA on the other hand never promises to be anything other than high speed thriller/page turner from the start. Wud MoA work without HB? I think it could but audience would have been less forgiving of the plot flaws. :sweatingbullets:

Okay, just finished watching Rampant. It was interesting. Not quite as much fun as I had hoped, but it did have some very moving scenes. I'm not sure if HB wasn't wasted a bit in that role. Way too many scenes of zombies with nary a hair of HB in sight. :)

As for would MoA work without HB, I personally don't think so. I think the story fails are pretty glaring, and it's really the actors who are selling it to us. Actually, I take that back. I would have been willing to watch the drama with another high talent action actor, e.g. Gong Yoo or Won Bin, and without any annoying female leads. It helps that I like PSH whereas with another female actress, the character of HJ would be a limp dishrag.

I have pretty much been viewing it as an action drama rather than anything else. So the thing I want to know about it is whether the actors and directors knew about this virus that crosses the AR/RL barrier? Because if so, they did a terrible job of selling it to us, though I mostly blame the writer for that.

+2

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@sushilicious what if they dont?

Then...they can't do anything.

@bairama Like what they said. Don't bother listening to them. They are not helping at all. But i believe that your brother is happy, because he knows you are at his side. Continue to support him,he will get through!

+2

• Like 6