Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@stargazer187He is the main lead. It seems like he plays a mercenary-like assassin, So I guess he will be neither a hero nor an antihero. I don't think there will be love story. 

@sushiliciousI drop dramas left, right and center. So there will be always too much media. :D Time is a limited valueable ressource, that needs to be calculated carefully. 

I don't have the energy to watch everything. I already wasted too much time on bad dramas. :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Sorry for late reply @sushilicious @cenching

These days just so heartbreaking..:heartbreak: brother keeps saying "I'm sorry":bawling:

And I'm kinda sad too about Subtract team contribution in this thread :)) haha I know this is a game, an alibi for people to random hangout tbe! Haha hope that I can join a lot more :)

ps. @stargazer187 ooooh love Yoo Jinwooo<3

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

• Like 3

@bairama

Let him speak out his mind, it’s good that he is spilling out his emotions instead of keeping it in.

+2

• Like 4

@kokodus yeah.. do you u see how sweet he posed and smile there... aww.. :wub:

Have you gone on your trip?? 

@bairama oh.. you're watching MoA too? Yeah.. it's yoo jin woo. The hot ahjussi with his killer dimple.. :heart:

Spoiler

And I'm sorry to hear about abnoch.. I haven't got the time to back read... how is he now? Last time I read you shared that he met a psychiatrist,  did it improve his condition better? 

I hope you'll be strong and your brother would be better soon. Don't be sad and be strong. Remember, Allah mustn't test us if we aren't capable to get through it. Fighting ♡

@Dhakra oo.. I'm okay even there's no romance. I watched plenty of show with no romances at all. But all of them should be really good. And also I can make an exception, I would watch even the crappiest one as long as it's still bearable and there's my oppa in there. LOL 

+2

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@lynne22 

@stargazer187 Same! As long as my Chan or Joonie is in it I will watch! 

@triplem this is random, but back when I idolized HK actor, one of the actor named himself Frying Pan Because his name in canto sounds like frying pan.

Hahaha

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

+2

@bairamaLet him be a guy, he feels responsible for something that he could not control and feels like he failed in his duty to protect you. He has to figure it out on his own, just be there, let him see that you are by his side and that you are safe. He doesn't want to see him losing another very important girl in his life, especially since this time he feels like he could have prevented it. 

He thinks if he could have done something different, the situation would be different.

Just give him time. If you feel sad, he will feel sad, because he thinks he is responsible for the current situation.

@stargazer187I do think it will be a good drama, as long as they don't change the script in the middle to make a love story. But I love agent/assassin kinda drama stuff. :D   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@Dhakra As long there is blood & gore with a side of OCN, it’s a good for me! 

Got to love me some Onions Corn and Nutella! (OCN) hahaha

+2

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I do think it will be a good drama, as long as they don't change the script in the middle to make a love story. But I love agent/assassin kinda drama stuff. :D   

I hope so. I do like that kind of stuff too. Hahaha.. you see it's jang ki young and plus romance.. I won't complain... ahahahaha

@dotonly that room numberr reminds me of a drama/movie title. LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra As long there is blood & gore with a side of OCN, it’s a good for me! 

I agree. I also hope they don't blur it or make it look weird. 

• Like 2

@stargazer187 Only watched 7. 7 was a pretty...f up story. It’s about this karaoke room, a dead body is in it. The owner tries to cover up.

i watched it for Shin Ha Kyun. But DO is in it.

+2

• Like 2