Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

• Like 3

+2

I was just looking through the hangout and problems forum and I saw people, who do not know how to post images. It’s kinda a throw back for me. Like at one point I was like “I have no clue how to post photos.” Then after several test, I managed to get it. And I was so happy:joy:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@sushilicious I was the same way! I couldn’t even figure out how to embed a YouTube video. I didn’t know all you had to do was paste the link here and it would automatically do it for you. Lol

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@sushilicious I was the same way! I couldn’t even figure out how to embed a YouTube video. I didn’t know all you had to do was paste the link here and it would automatically do it for you. Lol

I think I had no problems for YouTube, but it was more on images & gifs. At that time, I was a bit jealous about how people can post nice photos & gifs. Hahahaha...I also want a banner too :( it’s more on, the cool factor. Hahaha

+2

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sejabin said:

boarding :smile: 

Safe flight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Sejabin enjoy your trip !

Ah. I’m having fish soup because I wanted to have something light. 

@angelangie what are you waiting for?:ph34r:

+2

• Like 4

i want a badge too :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

02c19c98c33517e2c7375460833f9227.png  @Sejabin Take care:heart:-2

@Dhakra & @kokodus  You two remind me of images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTL1lmYkhfHEX4Mg6QW4R    Marshmallow Twins.

Both of you soft on the inside would protect anyone at any cost and yet dipped in chocolate a slightly hard shell not wanting anyone to know just how soft you all are.   But you both don't fool me and watching your sparks fly makes this place seem even more like home...

Like real family you aren't afraid to say whats in your heart or on your minds.  And no matter what's said or how it's said I know you two....  And thankful that I do...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH5InG9ufEP_cyPxjHDjc Come more often... @TRaNz

• Like 6