Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Pageee 4000 guysssss :love: 

giphy.gif

A special celebration dance for @TRaNz because Taylor is his favorite LOL 

giphy.gif

Anyone want to do a kdrama version of gif for 4000? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Wait guys, I need to leave my mark on page 4000!!! Hahaha. 

2KWwr.gif

• LOL 3

Hahaha the gif @cenching

Omo so cute. 

giphy.gif

At least I’m apart of this moment.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

tumblr_oad6q7YQQr1ql66nmo8_400.gif

What we passed 4000th page that quickly?!?! Sighh. 

• LOL 5

31 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

While in W, the female lost her father.. she lost her smile.. and was forced to accept everything that happens. There is no relief for me to see her like this. How can I imagine her to be happy in the future with LJS with this kind of ending? 

It was an example of forced happy ending. LOL

31 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

even if you don't watch AOL, but I think you can understand my meaning right???? Yeah.. W kinda frizzled on me after the time reset.. Sigh.... I actually expect something more adventures after the reset.. but all we were given was a SAD SAD SAD and TRAGIC STORY LINE for the FEMALE LEAD ... :tears: I love her from the start..... and it pains me to see a happy person like her to suffer without a satisfying ending 

Yup. I get it. I programmed my brain to forget the endings that I don't like. However, I can't forget it until today. W was really so good at the beginning until the writer messed up with her random twists over and over again. But there's a more crappy one than that, you know which drama ending I meant right? LOL. 

AOL, No I didn't and I won't either. I would protect my weak heart as much as possible from getting heartbreak and annoyance. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

btw we also hit 80000 post.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@lynne22 Only you can compare AOL with W. LOL. I see your point, actually like @stargazer187 I almost forgot about the ending of W. Lol. Whenever I think of W, I just feel really sad on how great it could've been but how it ended up being. Sighhh. 

And yes, the desperate me will watch the finale of MoA on phone, because I just won't be able to wait a whole week without knowing what happened. I'll definitely come and spazzz with you guys on slack. I have the app on phone. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2