Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

For all we know, even PSH might be the one behind all this. LOL. I'm not trusting anyone in this show, except our narrator JW. 

LOL. Since he is the only one who tells everything to us. 

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Are you guys ready for tonight?!?!? Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!

Ready!! Call me when you guys r online. So we can spazz it together. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kokodus @stargazer187 

LOL yeahhh I agree.. all I want is for MOA to have a good and satisfying ending..... and hopefully not a bittersweet one like W please!!!!!! :tears:

W while ended with the OTP together.. it left me with this heavy feeling in my heart especially for the female lead... Sigh... 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

LOL. Since he is the only one who tells everything to us. 

Ready!! Call me when you guys r online. So we can spazz it together. 

Sure, my friend!!! It'll be on Netflix at 8 pm my time which is almost 8 hours from now. Hehe. I'll give a shout out on slack, don't worry. Just don't sleep early. 

But I won't be there next weekend. Sighhhh. I won't be able to watch the finale week eps until very later. I'm going to my friend's town on 19th and won't be back for a week. Sighhhh. 

Yeah @lynne22 I didn't like W's ending as well. Her father sacrifices himself to save them. Very sad and bittersweet. 

• Like 3

Missing Jang Hyuk...*sighs Watching K drama without Jang Hyuk in it isn’t feels right...*sighs

2Q6pL.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@kokodus @stargazer187 

LOL yeahhh I agree.. all I want is for MOA to have a good and satisfying ending..... and hopefully not a bittersweet one like W please!!!!!! :tears:

W while ended with the OTP together.. it left me with this heavy feeling in my heart especially for the female lead... Sigh... 

Nooo... W is just meehh... if it's not because of LJS. I would drop it before the final. LOL. But thanks to ffd button, it saves my time and gives me patience. 

I have told you all this time, I hate sad ending, dislike open-ending. I don't like they left me hanging and asked me to imagine that simple happy ending only in my head. 

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yeah @lynne22 I didn't like W's ending as well. Her father sacrifices himself to save them. Very sad and bittersweet

And I can't understand how could a picture (thing) can be a real human. LOL. Ok.. fantasy... everything is possible. 

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But I won't be there next weekend. Sighhhh. I won't be able to watch the finale week eps until very later. I'm going to my friend's town on 19th and won't be back for a week. Sighhhh. 

Ah.. I see. Hope your trip will be fun then. You'll be missed. 

+2

• Like 3