take me by the hand while we do what lovers doooooooo

it matters how this endsssssss

'cause what if I never love againnnnnnnnn

huuuu huuuuu huuuuu :tears:

• Like 2

• Like 2

2 on top

33 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Park Narae. A comedian & host (not too sure if I spelled it correctly.) 

She really is just 148cm. :D If I would stand next to her, it would be quite funny. I'm 193cm.

But I don't know where I know her from, I guess it probably was from a EXID showcase or something. Comedians host them often.

• Like 4

74 :wub:

I always love adelle's songs.. british people always knows how to make romantic pop song with piano instrument. tsk 

korean pop romantic song always sounds dramatic. I love british pop song. it's always sweet and with piano. even their rock songs always with piano. hahahaha.. I'm all out of love what am I without you, I know you were right believing for so longgg sya la la la la.. or have I told you lately that I love youuuu have I told you there's no one else above youuuu. even Elton John :huh: 

I like k pop when they sing. really sing. I am not so into a group of boys shaking their hips. ewhhh.. unmanly :unsure: I only like 2PM because they all are macho hahahahhaha.. the rest mmm later.. 

• Like 3

i dont care who sings as long as i can jive with the song :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Like 3

I need up and downs in a song, a great vocal and DRAMA! :D Strong beats, a vocal that blasts me out of the sky and in case of girlgroups, a little visual can't hurt. 

Funnily in english I listen to guys all the time, in Kpop only girls. 

So if we put this into songs best case would be.

english

korean

• Like 3

• Like 3

I can listen to all music genres from rock to ballad from a group rocker gentlemens and ladies. From metallica to mellow ballad like kdrama ost. My ears love a very hard beat hahahaha.. well perhaps because both of my brothers are drummers. They always practices in our home since I was in junior high school. My 2nd bro even taught me how to play drums. He is more talented than my little bro even tough my little bro is more serious with playing drums and percussions. Little bro is still playing his instruments until today. 2nd bro stopped years ago. He only play again once when we were about to burried our dad. He leads a group of traditional percussions and performed. It’s our funeral process tradition. Usually people will paid a group of percussions to play but since my 2 bros can do it professionally and it is for our dad so they did it. I can’t believe they did it with their broken hearts :pensive:

• Like 3

@mouse007 Have you seen the 12th ep of Encounter?!!

• Like 1