Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I haven't been buying a lot of clothes lately but I am having a hard time staying away from Sephora. LOL

Sephora is in the other end of the city for me! You would think I am safe!! I just spent a bomb online on cosmetics and skincare!! :sweatingbullets: Its all worth it. You deserve it. I repeat that to myself!!

+2

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@staygold that's the problem, it's so easy to shop online so I'm always looking at their website! I just spend almost $200 on makeup the other day. UGH!!! I have to stop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@staygold I wish I knew how..

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Like 2

• Like 2

• Like 2

• Like 2

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

334 :blush:

still sleepy wkwkwkwk

@mouse007 my problem is I never make a list with budget of what I want to buy.. I just like “I want to go to the mall and look for a refreshing air.” Then I go.. in mall, I will like, I want to watch a movie ah.. then I bought a movie ticket. Then I will feel the air conditioner is too cold in the theater so I decided I will buy a sweater or jacket and believing that I need a need a new jacket or sweater it’s been a long time since I bought jacket/sweater (while in fact, I have about 5 jackets and sweater wkwkwkkw) so then I went around to look for a sweater/jacket. Suddenly I saw discount in polo hahhaaha all items 70% then I see ah!! This pastel nude yellow sweater is sweet. Then I bought it. Then I go DIRECTly to the movie theater because I already found my sweater. But then I passed by a store with their doll wearing a light nude gray sweater with pearl buttons then I was like “OMG :scream: I like that sweater”  Then I bought it. At the end, in the movie theater, I end up with 2 sweater lols Wkwkwkwkwk if think again, if back to Palu, the weather there is very hot. Temperatures everyday will be 36 - 38 celcius degrees so I will rarely wear these sweaters in Palu HAHAHAHAHAHHA :joy: believe me I promised to my self after the earthquakes that I would not buy more clothes. But seems I am not good in keeping my promise wkkwwkwkkwkwkwwkkw

@cenching I saw it somewhere. Is it good? 

Eh guys! My cousin taught me to not put face powder if we use skin care. Or just put loose powder a little. Do not use compat powder, more bb cream or cushion. And Always spray our face with oxygen water. I saw a store in Palu is selling Evian water face spray. I will buy it if back to my city ^_* .. also I am thinking about putting eyelashes extensions wkwkwkwwk we will look pretty always even if we don’t sleep one week or with our bare faces after woke up. Wkwkwkw ottoke?? 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Sejabin I just have a set amount for shopping every month and then I just try to stay within that amount. So say I set aside $100 every month just for shopping and as long as I don't go over that amount, then that's considered sticking to the budget. The problem is that I'm always over. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Like 2