Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Literally am just waiting for my next class ever since 1. I have my class at 4. I'm waiting alone and the waiting game is starting to get a little bit tiring. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@lynne22 i play choices during my off days or when there are interesting storylines. Haha

+2 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

336 :blush:

I was want to buy a jacket. But why I bought 2 blouses and a short pants too? Why? Why? :huh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@rosierosie changing to what? and why did you decide to change?

hahaha I'll be on the positive team now^^. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

338 :blush:

okey I seriously have a shopping problem. I was just want to buy a sweater that is why I am in this mall now and after this I want to watch aquaman. BUT! Polo and polo ralph lauren discount 70% all items and their sweaters are too beautiful :bawling: so I bought a sweater. So it was like this I was want to buy a sweater because it’s cold in the movie theater and Makassar is raining since last week (the rain in here always heavy like all water from the sky just fall down) And I bought a nude pastel yellow sweater BUt then I walked by and I saw a light gray sweater with pearls button in Giordano so I bought a sweater AGAIN :bawling: so At the end I bought 2 sweaters huuu uuuuu why? Why? :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

+2

@mouse007 which Episode of coffee prince are you on? Pretty sure my Chan is like the only one that doesn’t have a girlfriend? :joy:

Daddy shark do do do do do

Daddy Shark!

Mummy Shark do do do do do 

Mummy Shark!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

+2

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra Is  not the best person to ask about rainbows & happy endings . To be honest sometimes I agree with you . 

Happy birthday sir grumpy  :D 

Happy Birthday? It's not my birthday today. :joy:

Well, it's not like I dislike just to dislike, most of the time I do have my reasons, but it's a known fact that my bar is very high.

But in CP Favor, at least they had no alien, ro Romeo & Julia scenes or bomb into firework shenanigans.

10 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Hm... @Dhakra Imagine I start talking trash about your favorite kpop group? @mouse007 is enjoying what she is currently watching. So just keep your hatred to yourself(please). I’m dragging myself into this because you are talking trash about my Chan. I can’t allow that <_< 

Well, I would call that a normal day at the office. :D If I want some trash talking about my groups you just have to summon your very old, bald uncle @CamelKnight (Happy New Year Buddy)

I don't say anything against her enjoying something baby sis, if she likes it, I'm happy for her, but she did kinda squeeze me out on this one. And if this grumpy rock is rolling, the drama will be flat like a snowman in the summer sun.

Don't take anything too seriously baby sis, we can all handle it here pretty well. I'm just always saying what's on my mind, and CP was really a drama that made me nuts after some time. 

Hey, you haven't even heard my rampaging during the time I watched it. :D 

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra IMO, it would be better to be single than to be married to the wrong person anyway. 

But that's a given right? Who wants to be married to the wrong person.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just going through the night listening to songs. All of y’all should listen to this, I think it’s pretty good.

This one too!

+2

• Like 1

• Like 1

Then...I guess @Dhakra shall not visit Chanie’s thread....:ph34r: Considering the mass majority of old posts still fanning on CP:ph34r: Well I can’t blame them, because those posts are like twelve years old. Hahaha.

+2

• Haha 2