Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem do you know Anita Mui? Her songs especially 夕陽之歌 is like the best :tears:

+2

Yes of course ! Grew up listening to her , the four heavenly kings etc. But my number one & ultimate bias is Leslie Cheung. It took me a very Long time to get over his suicide . My all time  favourite song

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

Some how @triplem I like Anita Miu as well as Leslie Cheung. It's definitely painful to see this two go just like that...Legends...Such gems lost...:tears: she died like a month or two after him...I guess to follow him, since they are best friends. :( 

Spoiler

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It was really sad @sushilicious . I believe Anita was so heartbroken that she couldn’t fight the cancer . 

By the way are you still watching any HK dramas? Any good ones to recommend? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

It was really sad @sushilicious . I believe Anita was so heartbroken that she couldn’t fight the cancer . 

By the way are you still watching any HK dramas? Any good ones to recommend? 

Sadly, I stopped but I know some because my dad is watching them. 兄弟 from what i’ve Heard is pretty good.  :) 

I like Andy too. Especially this song :) I just received news, he just cancelled like three of his own concert because he was down with throat infection. +2

Spoiler

• Like 3

Thanks for the warning @kokodus! I feel like that's a common thing with the longer Chinese dramas. But as long as the ending is good, I'll eventually push through until the end. :lol: 

Happy New Year everyone! 

+2

• Like 5

+2

somwhow playing this adding plus 2 becomes a habit. I almost put a plus two when I post on other threads haha.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@phikyl Erm...the ending doesn't make sense, but I guess you will come up with your own theory for that after you watch it. Lol. Enjoy~~

• Like 4

End of the year we look back at things we achieved and done. So for me I found a Cdrama that I used to watch when I’m really stressed out. 

@cenching @kokodus you guys can guess what this Cdrama is. The rest of you as well :) 

I thought it was historical, but I lived in it. I left broken hearts to those I love and woke up back to my own world.

+2

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@sushilicious

Reveal hidden contents

Bubujingxin/scarlet heart ryeo

:thumbsup: :tears: it’s so sad. I shed tears every time I watch it. *brawl out crying*

+2

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra I try to participate in drama threads when I can but when I am juggling 2-3 dramas, I find it hard to keep up so I don't participate as much. I also have a habit of getting hooked on 1 drama out of the 2-3 that I am watching so I lag on the other ones which is why I can't comment as much on them.

I rarely watch more than one drama at a time, I learned this lesson during 2017 where I watched 5-6 dramas at a time and pretty much had no time for anything else. But since I tend to watch more crime dramas, the threads don't have a lot of attention. Which is fine, because I really don't like these threads, which never sleep. 

@sushiliciousWell, you will be baby sis from now on. Welcome to the family. You already know me and your bigger sis @kokodus

Lil sis also has a dog, and I own a cat. Needless to say that my cat is way cuter and serves as mascot for Team Sub.

Well, that's the family.

@staygoldHappy new year to you aswell.

@kokodusOh please, you could never kill me. And I didn't say you are unlikable, I said you were barely likeable. That's a difference! You are likable to some extent. :D Gosh, lil sis, why should we start the new year different than the years  before? And I mean, we tend to be nice to each other all the time. We just have a different way of showing it.

How would @USAFarmgirl say this: She would say something like: Bortherly love has different ways  of showing affection.

@cenchingOr you are simply running out of arguments or ammunition and now hide behind an allegation of me having a disease. Wow!

It's more likely that you simply cannot admit that the mistake was on your part. :glasses:

But after all, I answered your question twice!

@triplemZombies? Historical drama with these costumes? I forget how these kind of dramas are called everytime. Mehh, you know I don't like it. And it doesn't seem very Signal-ish.

I'm really not into Zombies. Even The Walking Dead never got my attention. I wait what you girls will say about it and see. 

When does it start?

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

somwhow playing this adding plus 2 becomes a habit. I almost put a plus two when I post on other threads haha.

I know that baby sis. I have to remind myself everytime I post somewhere else.

• Like 4