Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@stroppyse LWG is cute . Last saw him in jugglers . I hope he gets a nice role soon. That drama has TOP star Shi whose their teacher & baby Ji  Soo ( he was so young there )  Chae Soo bin too. So I started watching.  Nice & fluffy. 

Did you watch k drama as a kid ? Like watch with your family?

• Like 6

@phikyl No haven't watched Love and π. Is it good?!?! 

@triplem I loved sassy go go. Crinkly eye smiles ftw!!!!!! And you also have a broody Ji Soo as bonus.

@sushilicious Netflix is for the whole family though and it's not like I pay for the subscriptions. My father does. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@kokodus lucky you. Haha

Sigh. Supposed to be enjoying my music on my headphones. But I forgot that my headphone volume was turned up, so guess what happened?

Ears hurting. That’s what happened.

+2

• Like 4

@kokodus I paused at ep 4 or 5 because it wasn't finished airing and I wanted to just blaze through the angst I saw coming so I haven't finished it yet. I did watch videos of pieces of the ending though and it's a happy one. Friends to lovers romance thing.

• Like 6

@phikyl ohhh I love friends to lovers themed dramas. I'll add this one to my list then. Thank you!!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@kokodus It's super cute from what I've seen and the ending is good. Unlike 15YOWFMB.... No Deng Lun though. =p

Also, I haven't finished Sweet Dreams either. Is that ending really cute?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@phikyl I haven't reached the ending of sweet dreams yet. It's supposed to be cute, but they totally went overboard with the angst. I don't mind the angst, but it's so stupid here. Meh. At what ep did you stop?!?

I need more Deng Lun in my life though. Sighh. 

• Like 5

@triplem I was there for abt 10-12 days. B)

@stroppyse Ikr!!! Now multiply that by 10000 to the power n times and that is how actually breathtaking it is! My poor cellphone camera is not worthy of taking pictures of such beauty!:sweat_smile:

• Like 5

@kokodus ep 3. I started watching when they were at ep 7 though and it was a once a week release. You know I don't have the patience for that! :lol: So I dropped it until it finished airing. Picking it back up tonight. 

Trailer for it: 

• Like 4

@phikyl Ohh that video is not available in my region. Sigh. No worries. I watched the trailer without subs. It does look good. 

As for Sweet dreams, it gets better after a few eps when she gets over that fangirl phase and really starts hating him. LOL. 

• Like 4

Feel like watching a drama that has a guy with feminine movements. Can anyone recommend me one haha. If you have of cause haha. Like the one in strong woman.

+2

• Like 4