Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

chingus, need to pick your brains. since many of you will end up participating, (I hope! :D ), what dates would work better for a virtual angel event? 10-14 Dec? or 17-21 dec? am sort of torn as I have no idea what my schedules are going to be (kind of expecting guests but not 100% sure), plus folks have exams and all sorts of year-end crazyness like travel etc... so would 10-14 dec work better?

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

chingus, need to pick your brains. since many of you will end up participating, (I hope! :D ), what dates would work better for a virtual angel event? 10-14 Dec? or 17-21 dec? am sort of torn as I have no idea what my schedules are going to be (kind of expecting guests but not 100% sure), plus folks have exams and all sorts of year-end crazyness like travel etc... so would 10-14 dec work better?

angel event?? :D

hehehehe, 10 - 14 i will be arround 17 & 18 i will travelling for business

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I vote for 10-14 dec!

+2

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@lynne22 ~ it is a tweaked version of secret angel that happens in schools and offices... @dotonly ~ yea, triplem is on holiday and only back after 14. but end of december is usually unpredictable and so was wondering whether to finish it off as people may or may not be active on soompi.... thanks @angelangie @staygold, this helps... think will go ahead with next week. hopefully, we will sail through. chingus join in okay?

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

@LmanglaHey it's the secret santa game!!!! We used to play it every Christmas in our school and college. ahh miss those days. Let's see....I think 10-14 Dec is fine for me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

+ 2 :blush:

9-12 I am in working trip

13-14 there will be an event wkwkwkwk

17-21 will be a deadline for all financing staffs to close this year in my office

23 dec - 15 jan I will be taking my leave xixixixixi finally!! :weary: I want to run to a very very very very far place

• Like 7

@Lmangla I agree with previous posters that the 10th-14th would probably be better. A lot of people have family coming to visit/are going to visit family for the holidays and so wouldn't be available for the dates closer to Christmas. =]

Edit: I just responded to what I saw underneath my last post. You're already 3 steps ahead of me. :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

thanks @phikyl @kokodus -- have pinned it and going ahead with dec 10-14. hopefully people will sign up! please do!

• Like 5

@phikyl @lynne22 Did you guys watch Avengers 4 trailer yet!?!?!?!? Omg it's called Endgame!!!! LOL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

432 :wub: 

Have a nice weekend guys! 

@kokodus OMG!!!!!!! ITS OUT!!!!!  LET ME WATCH IT NOW!!!

SPIDERMAN FFH TRAILER WILL BE OUT TOMORROW TOO... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2