Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt0sqIMmYM-V02gcyZvqE   It's been days since I  have even watched a drama or wrote except to place something on what you're listening to.  When I thought I would go crazy from feeling a bit trapped.  Oh and a shout out at one of our Knights. @Dhakra who often forgets and needs me to remind him that he is one of the good guys...

Then I get on here and I don't read all the posts but see something about  @dotonly leaving or not being an add or subtract.  No matter how busy crazy my life is I can't let this go without a post!!!  First it was @kokodus feeling sad and now this and what hurts is I can't do a thing about it right now but write what will seem like useless words...

@dotonly consider it a Christmas gift to me hang in there and don't go anywhere.  I don't care what side you choose just not willing to let go of you.  I'm gonna make @Sejabin @Lmangla @angelangieguard you like a hawk until I get back.  Trust me when I say, this place is special and I know it's true because lately I have no time for myself and I miss all of you....:heart: -2

I am asking that the Adds bring that train back and allow us to see not just the numbers but the personalities that made this place great!!!  So many that I can't remember them all right now but here are a few  @TRaNz @staygold @triplem @Dhakra

Edited by USAFarmgirl
spelling of course
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

I think I have Fairy fever. Gosh, so many scenes I almost forgot. I could write an essay about "OMG DO YOU REMEMBER THAT SCENE?" :scream::scream::scream:

Edit: OMG! I found it! @triplemI finally found it after two years! Remember the theme that was always played during the scenes between JH brother and the nurse? During each scene there was an instrumental piece of music playing and I loved IT SO MUCH! I even bought the OST, just to find out that it wasn't on it aswell.

But now, after all these months, I finally found it. I could not be happier.

Finally! :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@dotonly come back! This game just isn't the same without you here.

• Like 7

Love to all of you....  Always -2:heart:

• Like 6