Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

aww don't go @dotonly even if you're not add / sub.... or you can switch to add team if you want to? 

Tbh... its the chat that kept me coming to this thread.... :lol: 

Hello   @TRaNz

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

486 :star:

@dotonly chingu come in here *huggssssss :blush: 

btw working for the government makes me realize what's the real meaning of unfairness. I am so tired with all this nonsense in here :dissapointed: my way of thinking, my views my logic are different with these old people from old generations. sighhhhhhh.. thanks God there's soompi to console my heart wkwkwkwk :blush: I can not rant on facebook too because my fb full with those people wkwkwkwkkw.. eunsani taught me to only share beautiful words that will inspire others so I am a good girl there.sighhhhhhh :confounded: my gosh I am tired with this life. hiks :cold_sweat:

• Like 9

@triplem Makes me wonder how much Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas spent on their "weddings". I loved all her dresses and I thought her veil was so beautiful.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Celebrity Big weddings were the flavor of the year in India!! :lol: I am not complaining! And the memes are hilarious!!

Spoiler

_fb15780c-f3aa-11e8-84c6-a70c31b0a588.JP

deepveer-wedding-results-into-some-hilar

This actor is notorious for his outrageous fashion, so the joke is his bride is making him promise he wont ever wear her clothes!:lol:

And then finally this one... "He finally wore a skirt on his reception!!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just watched the first two episodes of Fairy, mostly just because it has been so long since I watched it last time and to compare it to "Just Dance" in case of chemistry. Well, NJH is really the reason why Fairy works way better. The male lead from "Just Dance" isn't even close to his performance and energy. The overall drama seems brighter aswell and maybe it's because I'm a little biased, but Fairy just feels so warm from the first second onwards.

Well, at least "Just Dance" has honeycakes, so even if I don't get a perfect storyline, at least I have some eyecandy. :D 

• Like 4