Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

yea @dotonly , am watching random documentaries...

@angelangie ~ only watching fluttering alert but other than that, just dropping dramas left and right as nothing is interesting.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

148 :ph34r: corrected.

@Lmangla 

Ahhh I see... I didn't watch the first one.. it didn't interest me LoL...

Hmm from your description... I think in this 2nd movie.. it's the reverse.. it's Ralph that clings more to Venelope..... LoL... 

• Like 6

I want to watch that second part of Wreck it Ralph. I heard it's pretty great, I just don't have time. Sighhh. Maybe this weekend...I also don't have company, that's the main problem. None of my movie-friends are around at the moment. GAHHHHH. There is also another local movie with so much hype got released today, I should watch that one as well. Sigh sigh. 

@Lmangla about the earrings, you can have a little game of how they disappear and come back within seconds in the same scene. They had some editing issues and it was totally distracting in certain scenes. Sigh. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@Lmangla Wanna watch something crazy ? Check out Empress Dignity. The writer is known for her OTT makjang dramedy. It’s trashy , seductive , cringey , illogical at times but oh so Good ! I’m thoroughly entertained. So many fun & evil side characters . Plus Choi Jin Hyuk  is the protagonist 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, triplem said:

@Lmangla Wanna watch something crazy ? Check out Empress Dignity. The writer is known for her OTT makjang dramedy. It’s trashy , seductive , cringey , illogical at times but oh so Good ! I’m thoroughly entertained. So many fun & evil side characters . Plus Choi Jin Hyuk  is the protagonist 

+2

you got me! hahahaha.... :lol:... with such a description, have to check it out! LOL....

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Lmangla said:

you got me! hahahaha.... :lol:... with such a description, have to check it out! LOL....

I know your hot button :joy:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, triplem said:

I know your hot button :joy:

LOL... whereas with some folks, you have to mention kisses.... or good stories.... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

unfortunately i cant get into the stories lols maybe just not yet lols

• Like 2
  • Haha 4