Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

36 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@mouse007 u never join us at the drama thread?

@angelangie which drama thread? The one for Ashes?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@mouse007 fluttering warning my dear :)

@angelangie I've been visiting but I'm behind on the episodes. Viki kept hanging on me when I was watching it over the weekend so I moved to Ashes in the meantime. I'm going to continue watching so I can contribute to the thread. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie I've been visiting but I'm behind on the episodes. Viki kept hanging on me when I was watching it over the weekend so I moved to Ashes in the meantime. I'm going to continue watching so I can contribute to the thread. 

waiting for you :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@triplem oh that sounds so fun then. A con man tale is always fascinating me, the scheming plot and they always acted by my fave oppas. :lol: Wait, he'll marry a police officer?? I think I remember an old movie with the same theme like this before. It was played by Hong Jong-Hyun (TKL) and Jin Se yun. It was so fun and I wished it could ne made into a drama version someday. I'm thinking whether this drama would be the adaption of that one. I wonder who'll be the female lead? I hope the script is going to be witty and fun. 

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@angelangie don't worry I'll eventually come back to the thread. Time for drama watching is now limited due to work. :bawling:

• Like 3

I need a new drama to watch. :expressionless: Any recommandations? And no funny swooling romantic comedys. Either one or the other. Story is more important than anything. No timetraveling, aliens or something that plays in some distant past. Oh, oh and MOST importantly, no IDOLS! 

Also be aware that the second lead is probably more important than the main lead. (Female of course, as if I would care about male actors in a Kdrama. ^_^^_^:sweatingbullets:)

Shouldn't be that hard, right? :D 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I need a new drama to watch. :expressionless: Any recommandations? And no funny swooling romantic comedys. Either one or the other. Story is more important than anything. No timetraveling, aliens or something that plays in some distant past. Oh, oh and MOST importantly, no IDOLS! 

Also be aware that the second lead is probably more important than the main lead. (Female of course, as if I would care about male actors in a Kdrama. ^_^^_^:sweatingbullets:)

Shouldn't be that hard, right? :D 

Older ones : my personal favourites

1. Life on Mars ( adapted from the BBC version) ( Police procedural / mystery ) 

2. Life ( not much romance )

3. Live ( police procedural , has some romance)

4. Prison Playbook 

If you want some romance  with heart 

1. Go Back Couple ( 2017) 

2. Familiar Wife ( was recommended to me ) 

3, 20th century boy & girl ( 2017) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1