Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lmangla No just busy trying to get all the certificates from the uni and there are a lot of procedures, need to get completion from each and every Dept. Meh. I'm not going to work yet, I'm giving myself a one year time to study for the post graduation exams. I'm writing Neet-PG and for Aiims even though I won't be able to crack it this year. They need a whole lot of preparations and I just started studying. Sighhh. 

• Like 6

ah I see @kokodus; come take a break here whenever you need a time out from studying.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@triplem  So sorry it's been a rough weekend had a sweet lady from our church pass away and it's been dark, cold and rainy here.  It's hard burying someone in the rain it just seems even sadder...  Not to mention it's the last days of pumpkin patch and there is so much work to be done.  Fighting Subtracts!!!  My heart is with you!!!!:heart:   @bairama praying your better thinking of you.  Take care everyone and stay safe...:wub:   SUBTRACT 2 :blush:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tearsofoberon said:

Hallo, newbie trying a new forum here....

Welcome adds.

• Like 4

@triplem I have 2 boys who are turning 3 yrs old and 1 yr old in 3 weeks! How about you?

• Like 4