Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus 

why are you dropping Devilish Joy? :huh: 

I saw some scenes in IG last night.. and I think the couples are adorably cute.... :blink: so what happen? 

@triplem

Terius AND the kids are sooooo cuteeeee!!!!!!!! LOL... again I only saw some scenes in IG... but I can see myself watching this later.

@staygold 

Any spoiler on how TROP is going to end? Happily Ever After? Bittersweet? Sad ending? Open Ending? I'm very curious... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@lynne22I’m enjoying Devilish Joy. It’s like the old school k dramas - a bit chessy but yet done quite well. OTP chemie is awesome. And the skinship & kisses in this drama is no joke 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@triplem OMG!!!! I agree... it does feel like an old school k-drama.. the relationship is so cute and makes me squeee at their skinship LOL.. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@lynne22  I didn't intend to drop devilish joy, I just did not feel like continuing anymore. I don't know maybe it's because I watched oppa in tunnel right before starting this show and he was really amazing there and compared to it his character here is very boring. I don't know. There is nothing that stands out and nothing special that makes me want to jump into the next eps. Maybe I'll go back to it once the show ends. 

@USAFarmgirl @phikyl I started My dear loser : Happily ever after yesterday. The one with Push and the girl he is often paired with. Lol. I actually started Monster romance with Survey first, but it was not that interesting, so I dropped it and started this. This one is very adorable. They start with them already being married, and then the first ep was the flashback on how their love story started. It is beyond cute. I'm sure you two might have already watched it and I'm the late one here. LOL. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

Any spoiler on how TROP is going to end? Happily Ever After? Bittersweet? Sad ending? Open Ending? I'm very curious... 

Definitely sad and bitter ending! Nothing sweet about it. This is what I have been told.

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 2