Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@USAFarmgirl I agree. You know how mad I got when they archived DOTS thread last year. I was like, WTF???? That drama was a international phenomena and there will be new people finding that amazing show every now and then. LOL. But I can understand why a reorganization is needed. There are too many threads with a same topic in certain forums. It's not necessary and clutters the whole site. And they didn't say anything about closing down the other threads except selling and trading, so rest assured. 

About best times, I think subs are only available up to 12 eps in YT. The ep length was also weird. People in the All out of love thread really encouraged me to watch that show but sadly, I can't watch without subs. SIGHHHH. You would think that with Wallace having huge international fanbase, all his dramas will get subbed in all languages of the world. LOL. SIGHHHH. 

@triplem I just finished watching Always. Thanks for telling me about this movie. I REALLLY liked it. Han Hyo joo is SOOOOOOOOOO beautiful and So ji sub as usual looked otherwordly. LOL. When I see words like blind, handicapped in the synopsis, I stay away from such movies/dramas. But I read that it had a happy ending and hence decided to watch it. Their romance tickled my heart. Eeeeeeeee

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

don't watch!! there are people who actually like it but for many, it is on the list of most stupidest ending possible.

Thanks for the advice!

+2

• Like 6

On 10/3/2018 at 4:54 PM, LSGLMH_88 said:

I am numb to good things as well these days,... so I am taking life as it comes and doing prayer to my ancestors and God.

Such good news! I know that feeling!! It is okay to be numb like that. But you will remember each day how close you were to losing something. Count your blessings! I am happy for you.

Congratulations for the new job too. 

+2

Beauty Inside is :love:

• Like 5

@kokodus the way DiDi is staring in that photo :wub: ugh, he's so haaawwwttt!

• Like 2

@mouse007 Imagine him looking at us like that....I'll faint on the spot. Even just looking at the photo made my heart race fast. LOL. I'm in soooooooo deep. 

@triplem Yes!!!! Bae likes basketball. That picture is taken today during the NBA match. 

• LOL 4

I'm on a bus right now and I'm thinking, let's have a year-end holiday gift exchange. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1