Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Me. Watched it a long time ago . it’s one of my favourite romantic movies . HHJ is one of the actresses that I adore . My other favourite movie of hers is Always

Are you watching the drama remake of The beauty inside?? Heard it's quite good.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, kokodus said:

Eeeeeeeee @lynne22 Of course I know Oppa is coming back with a new drama. I'll definitely check it out for him even though the original sounds a bit tragic. Sighhh.

panda-emoticon-84.gif?1292863525noooooooooooooooooo.........this drama million stars from the sky is such a horrendous drama in the original. you like fluff, sugar and super romance. you won't even watch good old makjang which is bucket loads of fun. and you don't like melodrama which can be entertaining. however, this is not a melodrama. it is the kind of drama that makes you depressed without a single light to brighten your time. it is the sort of drama that makes your want to bang you head against the desk and wonder why you wasted hours on this mess and where you can possibly get a refund for time.the original was that crappy bad. 

so even if you like seo in gook, don't watch.

all I can say is beware! beware! beware!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@Lmangla But but....Oppa himself is a ray of sunshine that everyone needs in their life. LOL. Alright alright, I will just watch the ep to see whether it suits my taste. I have been disappointed many times before by watching a disastrous drama for a particular Oppa. Sigh. I'll never learn. But I don't hesitate to drop my oppas dramas either. Recently i dropped devilish joy despite it having my ever hot CJH Oppa. Sighhhh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@kokodus ~ I am not that loyal either! hahahhaha.... mostly it is the story for me and ep 1.

by the way, did you watch high school savvy? I HATED IT!!!!!! panda-emoticon-18.gif?1292863507 it was the only drama thread that I have been on where once the romance started after the first few episodes, people fled! the entire thread pretty much died because we hated the romance and there were like two or three posters who kept watching and posted a few comments. I stopped watching after ep 5 or so and I read the recap for the last episode and I was so annoyed as well as relieved that I had the good sense to drop it. permanently on my list of dramas that I hated.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla I think I watched only the first ep of High school king of savvy. The story didn't interest me that much and I think one of my friend also heavily disliked it and told me not to watch it. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Haven't watched High School King of Savvy, but didn't realize that it was so hated @Lmangla.

don't watch!! there are people who actually like it but for many, it is on the list of most stupidest ending possible.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@triplem 

There's a selling and trading thread? LOL.. 

I know rite . I wouldn’t dare buy anything through the links 

@kokodus I do plan to watch Beauty Inside once I find some time . I’m drowning in dramas . Oh I agree with @Lmangla about you not watching 100million. If it follows the j drama , it will be twisted & tragic :scream:. I read about it .

+2

• Like 6

+2 

@triplem I am going to south sulawesi. all my family and relatives are there. my 2nd bro also lives there. we are on the way now. 700 km to go. I don't want to back to palu again. I left 2 houses there but I don't care. I don't care anymore.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 

@triplem I am going to south sulawesi. all my family and relatives are there. my 2nd bro also lives there. we are on the way now. 700 km to go. I don't want to back to palu again. I left 2 houses there but I don't care. I don't care anymore.

It’s ok . Just go to where you feel better & can recuperate. Sending positive thoughts & for things to sort out for you. I pray for you & everyone affected by this . 

Hi @Dhakra!!! You are making an appearance :D 

• Like 4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRulQy5ibOJ8dzz5qgoIeF

Restructure, Reorganize, Downsize, Remove...

With no disrespect meant still a small voice inside hurt me when I saw those words Forum Reorganization for Soompi in Oct. Those words always come with a touch of fear whether in the work place, companies, farms or here because everyone understands they mean less and final...

Mind you I understand that change is constant and meant to be for the betterment for all.  Just as threads are archived when becoming less active so their doors are shut.  So far there has only been mention of the removal of one section Trade & Sell.  Which I myself have never visited...

Still my heart goes out to those whom do and for just a second I thought about the many threads some archived that I still look back on and like a family photo album enjoy going back to for so many reasons.  Or revisiting when I happen to rewatch a drama that meant something to me.  Even like yesterday when looking up an older drama Best Time needing information I found the thread archived and so I posted here...

I thought about all the words,pictures, videos, thoughts and feelings of all those posters who came before me and after.  All those whose posts are the only thing left like a sweet reminder to all of us that they once were alive and a part of Soompi...

When thinking about the removal of a section I don't visit might not affect me until I listened to myself and realized what if it had been this thread or what if it's one of the others I do visit still from time to time.  That's when my heart took a dive and for my own sake in being true to myself I am writing this.  I don't know or fully understand all the reasons or am in a position to change anyone's thoughts or actions.  One small voice can't stop change or turn the tide but it doesn't mean it's not worth saying either...

For all those whom have their own favorite threads or memories whether archived or not I wish if a section or thread were to be removed forever.  Soompi would announce it in giving us some time and warning to which of those it might be. I always wished and should have spoken up sooner in hopes that they would have done that when closing the doors to a thread as well before placing in archive.  But at least then we could go back and it was still there we just couldn't share. Removal or Combining are final there is no going back.   Maybe that's why I couldn't hold myself back this time from sharing right now no matter how silly it may sound to others. In hopes not just for myself but for all those whom may feel the same way I do.  If upon being selected I truly hope and am asking Soompi to please consider giving us time to collect, copy and save those posts that might mean something to each of us. 

In respecting the words, work, time and effort that our community has placed in this forum in giving all of us an opportunity and those threads a chance at a proper and well deserved good-bye. 

:heart:

• Like 7

Don’t worry @USAFarmgirl the threads don’t disappear. They are just reorganised into different sections to hopefully attract more folks, and perhaps be more user friendly . I suggested for Selling & trading to go as it was attracting way too much spam & forums like this don’t hv the manpower to flag off all the spams that come in. It’s a section used for buying & selling so I don’t think there are many memories to treasure . If anything it contains personal / financial details of a lot of members who end up wanting their information removed much later on . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1