Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sejabin I'm really sorry to hear about what's happening over there. I hope the earthquakes stop soon and that conditions improve. 

• Like 6

Eeeeeeeee @lynne22 Of course I know Oppa is coming back with a new drama. I'll definitely check it out for him even though the original sounds a bit tragic. Sighhh.

I like this song a lot...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

So happy for your dad @LSGLMH_88, I hope everything goes well and your family stays healthy and happy.

i have been a bit away from soompi cause I started a new job last month and there is too much work in my new place :bawling:

• Like 7

So looking forward to The Eternal Love 2 as I just loved part one!!!!:love:

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Does anyone know of anywhere that Best Time Chinese Drama is subbed and completed? 200

10633344_892200370828509_72845542955794595287635.jpg

• Like 5

13 hours ago, kokodus said:

I just watched The beauty inside movie. After reading the synopsis I thought it would be weird, but strangely it wasn't. Apart from the eye candy (so many oppas!) I really liked the morale that the film was trying to deliver. Wonderful cinematography and an amazing cast. I wonder whether the drama will be as amazing as the movie..... Hmmmm anyone watching it here?!?!

Me. Watched it a long time ago . it’s one of my favourite romantic movies . HHJ is one of the actresses that I adore . My other favourite movie of hers is Always. 

@LSGLMH_88 Hi dear!! So happy to hv you back. Glad that dad is better & you got a new job . Good news indeed. K dramas recommendations- Terius Behind Me ! 

@Sejabin Sorry to hear about what’s happening to your city . Be safe . Glad you are alright . Where will you go to ? 

+2

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@triplem while reorganizing, we cant login here?

Sometimes when they do updates they may log you out & you will hv to login again. Also sometimes during major updates, it’s hard to access the site 

edit: with regards to the reorganisation, as far as I know , the threads will still be here but maybe in different sections . Admin is reorganising the classifications of some of the threads . Also remove selling &trading as it attracts lots of spam 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1