Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

41 minutes ago, triplem said:

What’s MOA going to be about ? I initially thought was fantasy but the synopsis seems different. 

Good question. I'm wondering about that as well. :D But it has Hyun Bin in it, so how bad could it be? (And no one mention Hyde, Jeckyll, and Me.)  Anyway, based on his participation alone, I'm willing to give it a try and (hopefully) let it hook me.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I don't know what MOA is all about either. I tried looking it up but there isn't very much information available and the plot is not so clear. 

• Like 5

I just checked out the ep 1 of The Third Charm and I love the song that's playing in the background when they kiss! Anyone know it?

• Like 3

Who cares what MOA is about?? It has Hyun Bin, that's all I need. @stroppyse Don't remind me about Hyde Jekyll, me!!!! Probably one of his worst dramas. Sighhh. I'm still trying to erase that gorilla from my mind but no luck. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Who cares what MOA is about?? It has Hyun Bin, that's all I need. @stroppyse Don't remind me about Hyde Jekyll, me!!!! Probably one of his worst dramas. Sighhh. I'm still trying to erase that gorilla from my mind but no luck. LOL. 

Me, too. I couldn't believe what they did to HB on his comeback drama. No wonder he stayed away so long. They had better have gotten it right this time. Or else! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1