Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I can't even get through 1 episode of Third Charm. For some reason, I just have a hard time watching Kang Seo Joon. He's kind of boring for me. I think the only project that he's done that I've liked was Suspicious Housekeeper. Don't pillory me. I know that I'm in the minority on this thread in terms of my indifference to KSJ.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@kokodus finally done with HTH! I loved NX's look when WN finally finds him in London and they meet with the balloons. I'm happy that everyone got their happy ending (except Linlu is still alone :bawling:). I just wish we got a wedding scene between NX and WN and got to see more of their married life together. In some ways it felt like it ended abruptly after they finally got together but I think that's because we spent so many episodes just waiting for them to finally be together. 

Have you started HYD?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@stroppyse it's my first time watching KSJ, I will formulate my opinion by end of drama.  :lol:

Not everyone is as perfect as HBinnie :lol:

No arguments there. :D HB... (swoons) :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I can't even get through 1 episode of Third Charm. For some reason, I just have a hard time watching Kang Seo Joon. He's kind of boring for me. I think the only project that he's done that I've liked was Suspicious Housekeeper. Don't pillory me. I know that I'm in the minority on this thread in terms of my indifference to KSJ.

I hv watched him in several dramas . But i hv to agree he’s not exactly my favourite oppa or the most nuanced actor.  But i always end up finishing those dramas because I watched it for some other actor. Like in CiTT , no doubt it was PHJ that I was rooting for . Then I somehow finished Entourage for Jo Jin Wong - he was such an awesome character there. My thoughts slowly changed in Are You Human Too as I think he was excellent playing dual roles, but I still of course stuck to the drama for my oppa Lee Joon Hyuk. But I think in this drama , I might actually stick on for him :lol:. I think they paired him well with Esom. 

• Like 6

@mouse007 Yes the ending felt rushed. They get back together exactly in the last 5 mins of the last ep. Sighhhhh. It would've been meaningful if the ending had taken place in Shanghai rather than in London. Whatever. I'm just glad that we got a happy ending. Lol. And no I haven't started HYD yet. 

• Like 3

@kokodus I agree, it would have been better if the reunion and ending had taken place in Shanghai rather than London. When NX's mom told WN that he's waiting for her at the city where they had their most beautiful memories, I certainly didn't think it was going to be London since their time there was brief and their most beautiful memories would've been in Shanghai where they met and actually had happy memories together. It just didn't make sense for them to end up in London considering that NX also built a wonderful home for them in Shanghai. But yeah, at least we got a happy ending.

• Like 4