Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@USAFarmgirl Hahaha you know what, I don't even want to fight with Shen Yue/ Shan Cai to win Dylan/ Dao Ming Si. They are just way too adorable together, and I don't want them to separate. I'll give them my blessings and watch them from afar. *wipes away tears*

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

@kokodus  Where the heck is that fighting SUBTRACT spirit!!!!  You GO GIRL!!!!   834

151Dylan2-600x338.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Blessing2.giftenor.gif?itemid=9213603

Life is always moving around us and through us in the smallest ways. 

It's up to us how we embrace those people, places and things that surround us.

Filling as much as we can into this gift.

That's called a day...USAFarmgirl

• Like 7

@Lmangla I watched that movie you recommended to me some time back, An hour behind. It was fluffy and nice. Still can't compare to the Goat kids. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

kekekek.... well goat kids is in a separate category @kokodus; hahahah... but yea, I liked the hour behind. it felt surprisingly romantic where there's a connection based on people actually talking rather than them staring at each other. hahahahha... and I have been seeing meteor garden. how does it manage to be entertaining in every remake? ^_^

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla OMG you are watching Mateor garden??? Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! I'm telling all my online and real life friends to give it a try but no one is listening to me. Gahhhhhhhhhh. LOL. They don't know what they are missing. Which ep are you at??? Don't you think Si is the cutest puppy you have ever seen in a drama??? I'm kinda obsessed with this show right now because of him. Sigh.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@USAFarmgirl, hiya! Hello everyone! And, thanks for the shout out. Real life has been messy again, so I haven't been doing much aside from some moderating tasks. It always seems to happen that as soon as I think things are sorted and I'll be able to take some deep breaths, things start happening again. Plus, well, it was my fault as well that things went sideways because I was so World Cup mad that I kept redoing my schedule to be able to watch the matches that I wanted to watch in real time. Anyway, I'm currently in deep mourning over the WC.

The plethora of real life also means that I had less time for dramas, both watching them and writing about them. The other thing that strikes me as odd sometimes is that since I grew up in a plural society, sometimes it seems odd to watch Asian dramas where everyone (or almost everyone) is Asian. Even if my society is still struggling with issues of race, culture, and gender differences, our entertainment seems to strive to show more and more diversity, albeit with differing levels of success. So, sometimes I need a break from all that homogeneity. :)

But, I do enjoy these forums which represent such a diverse audience for the dramas. I feel as if I gain so much more from the collective experience. I just have to find some dramas to start watching again. I think What's Wrong With Secretary Kim is the only one that I'm still watching on a consistent basis, and that's actually mostly because of Park Seo Joon. :wub: Though, I have also loved Park Min Young since Healer. Heck, PSJ is even making me wonder if I should give Hwarang another go since that is the only drama of his that I couldn't tolerate finishing.

Okay, now I know that I've been away too long since I'm dribbling on and on. Anyway, I'll be checking into this thread more often when I can.

Go Team Add!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla OMG you are watching Mateor garden??? Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! I'm telling all my online and real life friends to give it a try but no one is listening to me. Gahhhhhhhhhh. LOL. They don't know what they are missing. Which ep are you at??? Don't you think Si is the cutest puppy you have ever seen in a drama??? I'm kinda obsessed with this show right now because of him. Sigh.

hahaha...the subs were out till ep 8 I think? what I like is how each of the remakes has a distinct flavour that you don't feel bored. and yea, Si manages to be entertaining here -- a weirdly interesting combination of dork and anti-hero/villain. is that why it is interesting in each remake? ^_^

• Like 5

@dotonly Nooo Team Add! So you want to battle? :blush: And it looks like I have help! @Lmangla

:glasses:

Edit: It's almost 1pm where I live! I hope you all have a good afternoon! :blush:

Edit2: @Dhakra Hi! *waves to you* Oh! I was backreading. Did you post a picture of your cat? I think your cat is so cute! :) What kind of cat is it?

Edited by 2handsintertwined
forgot something! :)
  • Like 6

@Lmangla Noooo the subs are available till 14th ep. Guess it has all the winning elements in the right mix. Rich boy poor girl, hate turning into love, sweet second lead, bratty male lead, evil mother in law's, out of the world romance. I don't know this is my third time watching this story and it doesn't bore me at all even though I know very well what is coming

• Like 5