Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem The height difference is going to be epic. Lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

On 7/11/2018 at 12:03 AM, bedifferent said:

I totally understand.  I’m attracted to things that blend history and politics into the plot cuz it elevates a drama into something more relatable and grander than mere entertainment.  I don’t know if the genre is for everyone.  

The drama reminds me a lot of Gaksital, timewise just a little before that drama’s time period.  Gaksital was one of the best dramas about the sentiments of the time.  Hoping this is same.

I like House Helper :) 

I adore historical dramas but this is not cutting it for me. I am rolling my eyes too often! :P And they cast YYS and BYH as secondary heroes! Maybe I was expecting Battle of Changsa/Age of Shadows level from KES! All said I am still watching it. For YYS, Kim Min Jung and BYH!

Who is watching Let's Eat 3!!!!! I AM!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, staygold said:

I adore historical dramas but this is not cutting it for me. I am rolling my eyes too often! :P And they cast YYS and BYH as secondary heroes! Maybe I was expecting Battle of Changsa/Age of Shadows level from KES! All said I am still watching it. For YYS, Kim Min Jung and BYH!

Who is watching Let's Eat 3!!!!! I AM!

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

+2

I get the eyerolling at the end of episode 4.  I FF and the leads are still staring at each other.   I remember why I skipped some of her dramas before.

All said, the potential is there to compel me to continue to watch. Don’t feel bad for the second and sub second leads.  Think their characters are more layered. 

• Like 5

@USAFarmgirl @kokodus Actually oppa & PBY have acted together in Hot Young Bloods ( movie ). Did you guys see that one ? Anyway KYK in that drama was a gangster & she was a gangster too . He liked her but she liked Lee Jung suk. This movie he finally gets the girl , the height difference is at least one feet . Kissing may cause neck ache :D 

@staygold Is it necessary for me to watch the previous “let’s eat “ to watch the current one ? 

• Like 6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREez-UsQo2PdwTx2JpIZOsticker.pngmr-sunshine.jpg?fit=1352,806

I find dramas such a Come Hug Me and Mr Sunshine a little on the dark side and not my usual cup of tea.  Yet although one has just started to my surprise I am finding that both are able in while pushing me outside my comfort zone.  Are allowing me to see and in a way experience new things.  Through those often dark and hurtful characters that are brought to life. It is the human spirit that seems to shine so bright that can inspire, enrich and allow us to reflect on things within even our own lives...

Fluffy is my favorite but there is something to be said for fear, revenge, brokenness and yearning...

When characters are brought from darkness into the light and often with no happy ending in sight.  Still there is something about them those stories that speak and touch your heart.  While having to close your eyes and cringe in some parts.   In hopes of healing and change and at least some closure to their suffering and pain...  794

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

Is it necessary for me to watch the previous “let’s eat “ to watch the current one ? 

You can watch it as a stand alone plot. They will fill in the backstory in flashbacks.

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@triplem the one drama that is overlooked atm is Voice 2.  I plan to check that one out after LoM.  I think you don’t have to watch Voice to be on board.

• Like 6

+2

On 7/16/2018 at 3:27 AM, 2handsintertwined said:

Well do you want to know my thoughts?(Probably not :)) I think you did look sad! I can't imagine that moment for you. I think you looked sad because I think loss shows on our faces. I think that's just my opinion though!  

First, I'm sorry that you never had a grandpa, my grandpa was probably the nicest person on earth (which is now @USAFarmgirl). Having grandparents is really important. Unfortunately my kids, if I ever have some, won't have a grandpa aswell. Well....I have to make sure my future wife has a healthy father I guess.

Well, I'm pretty sure I didn't look sad, because I actually didn't feel like crying. I was just quiet, because everything felt so surreal. It felt like an act, the condolence speech and stuff. I was participating and well, tried to live through the day. I had plenty of opportunity to deal with his death before, for myself, so during the actualy funeral I was just....getting it more or less done.

And well, my mother & aunt cried enough for all of us. 

@triplem @bedifferent Are some of you watching Mr.Sunshine? I need it for investigation purposes. :D 

Still try to find time for "Life on Mars" 

Oh Voice.....mhm....I somehow liked Season 1...but after MQ2 I'm a little hesistant when it comes down to second seasons.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@Dhakra am watching both at the same time.  Enjoy them both for different reasons.  Also you should check out Life and Voice 2 with us.

• Like 6

+2

@bedifferentI'm writing with a korean girl that lives nearby pretty much everyday, who watches Mr.Sunshine because she's a huge fan of Lee Byung-Hun. She said she learns a lot about the past and that she likes the drama a lot. But......the moment I read 1871 the drama yelled at me "RUN! RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!". I hate these costumes and past stuff, I'm already eye rolling when a drama enters the 80s. 

So do you like it? And why do you like it? And more importantly, tell me reasons why I shouldn't like it. 

And yeah, I know, I know. Life is in the Top 4 of my "to-do" list. Talking about Voice, is the main lead different? And if yes, does he play the same role that was played by Moo Jin-Hyuk or is he a completely new character? That's a bummer. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

-2  =  800

It has been so long since I've been on here.  But I'M BACK!!!  I hope everyone has been well while I've been away?

• Like 7