h3rancho

[Drama 2014/2015] Pinocchio 피노키오

[INFO] Pre-order Pinocchio Director's Cut DVD

Capture1.PNG

Pinocchio (DVD) (13-Disc) (Director's Cut) (English Subtitled) (Korea Version)

Price: US$188.99
Expected release date: July 7, 2015. 

Preorder NowThis item is eligible for Free International Shipping
Capture.PNG

CHt5YAjUkAArf5X.jpg

CHt5YfdUcAAcUDw.jpg

10308875_847814391931455_136908343364254

Product Title:Pinocchio (DVD) (13-Disc) (Director's Cut) (English Subtitled) (SBS TV Drama) (Korea Version)
 Order Linkhttp://www.yesasia.com/us/pinocchio-dvd-13-disc-directors-cut-english-subtitled-sbs-tv-drama/1038337391-0-0-0-en/info.html
Artist Name(s):Park Shin Hye (Actor) | Lee Jong Suk (Actor) Kim Young Kwang (Actor) | Lee Yoo Bi (Actor) |Kim Hae Suk (Actor) | Byun Hee Bong (Actor) | Lee Pil Mo (Actor) | Lee Joo Seung (Actor) |Jang Young Nam (Actor) | Kim Young Hoon (Actor) | Jin Kyung (Actor) | Yoon Kyun Sang(Actor) | Shin Jae Ha
Release Date:2015-07-07
Language:Korean
Subtitles:English
Country of Origin:South Korea
Picture Format:NTSC 
Disc Format(s):DVD
Region Code:3 - South East Asia (including Hong Kong, S. Korea and Taiwan), 5 - Eastern Europe (Russia and the former Soviet Union), the Indian subcontinent, Africa and Mongolia, 4 - Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Central America, Mexico, South America, and the Caribbean, 6 - China
Publisher:SBS Contents Hub
Other Information:13-Disc
Package Weight:2400 (g)

• Like 4

The Best and Worst of K-Drama Dads

First up: the good dads… 

3. Choi Gong Pil (Byun Hee Bong)/Choi Dal Pyung (Shin Jung Geun), “Pinocchio

pinocchio-family-final-800x449.jpg

“Pinocchio” was a drama with bad mothers and wonderful fathers—the latter group represented by the father-son duo of Gong Pil and Dal Pyung. Gong Pil and Dal Pyung’s family had its share of quirks, but it was also a warm, nurturing environment for Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk), Gong Pil’s adoptive son, and In Ha (Park Shin Hye), Dal Pyung’s daughter, to grow up in. These fathers truly believed in their children—even if gruff Dal Pyung couldn’t always show it. No matter what happened to Dal Po and In Ha, they could always come home at the end of the day and know that they were loved and supported. What else do you need from a father?

My Father’s Day gift for Choi Gong Pil and Choi Dal Pyung: A pair of “World’s Best Dad” mugs. It’s a classic Father’s Day gift for a reason!

cr: soompi

Edited by k_xs
  • Like 4

i have a question about what's included in the director's cut dvd version... has somebody ordered from yesasia yet? are the contents of the package the same from every dealer as listed above? coz i really want the desktop calendar so bad >.<

• Like 1

i have a question about what's included in the director's cut dvd version... has somebody ordered from yesasia yet? are the contents of the package the same from every dealer as listed above? coz i really want the desktop calendar so bad >.<

The DVD set I ordered from Yesasia just arrived and it came with the preorder gifts but I ordered back in April so maybe you should email Yesasia to see if they still have the sets that include the gifts.

• Like 3

Annyeong Pinocchio chingudeul....  It's been long time I didn't visit this thread. Just want to drop by, greeting ala dalpo samchoon, pyung pyung...!!

Hope these two will reunite in a new drama..

And I miss this thread, and you guys as well ...!! How have you been?

• Like 5

Happy 1st Anniversary to Pinocchio!! Hats off to a remarkable production and unforgettable story of family, love and profession as well as lovable characters.

Happy Pinocchio Day everyone!

• Like 4

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye's "Pinocchio" is 7 times the price of "My Love from the Star"

2015/12/21 | 839 views |  | Permalink | Source

photo665680.jpg

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye's "Pinocchio" is apparently 7 times the price of Kim Soo-hyeon-I andJeon Ji-hyeon's "My Love from the Star".

According to some reports, the exporting price of TV programs last year was more than 3 trillion won and dramas take up 73.8% of it. The other percentage is made up of documentaries, art and entertainment shows.

"My Love from the Star" was sold to China for 47.1 million won per episode but "Pinocchio" was sold for 329.7 million dollars which is about 7 times more. Lee Jong-suk has become the greatest Hallyu star in China thanks to that and Park Shin-hye too.

In case of profits, ground-wave channels make 5,560,000 dollars while documentaries make 2,400,000 dollars, movies 2,340,000 dollar and dramas 580,000 dollars.

• Like 7

Ahhh it's been so long...

These past few days I've been hit with Pinocchio Fever again.... how the time flies.. this is still one of my favorite drama.. :heart:

• Like 2